Ex. Club Member
selling on behalf of a friend

60gb ps3 faulty.
corrupt hard drive and visual display
unboxed i think
2 wireless controls
4 games

he's looking for £200

what exactly wrong with the ps3? if its just the hardrive then thats a steal! just put a laptop hardrive in it. i want a 60gb

as far as im aware its the operating system thats corrupt so if it can be re-formated and installed sort of thing it should work.. maybe a new hard drive and he said theres no visual but that could be down to the corrupt hard disk

in my personal opinion i think its steep but he asked me if i could help him shift it so im just putting what he said

what games are these? i might take the games instead.

i find out.. i forgot to list them while i was there yesterday, ill also find out if he'll sell seperatly

as far as im aware its the operating system thats corrupt so if it can be re-formated and installed sort of thing it should work.. maybe a new hard drive and he said theres no visual but that could be down to the corrupt hard disk

in my personal opinion i think its steep but he asked me if i could help him shift it so im just putting what he said

i find out.. i forgot to list them while i was there yesterday, ill also find out if he'll sell seperatly

mate if you talk to him and get a better discription of what exacly is wrong, you might have a better chance of selling it.

problem is, for £200 most people would buy it with the intention of repairing it. but only if they think it is repairable

mate if you talk to him and get a better discription of what exacly is wrong, you might have a better chance of selling it.

problem is, for £200 most people would buy it with the intention of repairing it. but only if they think it is repairable

i got my 5 months old PS3 with warranty and 3 games for £230:wasntme:

anyhow i'll see what the games are before i comment further

ok fair enough, to me it sounds like its got a bigger problem, i know for a fact that if you take the hard drive out it should display the os. i could be interested if its lower, all i want is a 60gb ps3 lol. Anyone wanna buy a 360 elite lol

ok fair enough, to me it sounds like its got a bigger problem, i know for a fact that if you take the hard drive out it should display the os. i could be interested if its lower, all i want is a 60gb ps3 lol. Anyone wanna buy a 360 elite lol

right hes just showed me it.. nothing comes up on the screen but it has the power on light and everything, it dont sound like its actually doing anything either... what he's saying is that it will be an easy fix if you know what your doing

he's suggesting a swap for the 360 if that will come with a hard drive ?

the games are:
turok
call of duty 3
smackdown vs raw 2008
def dam icon

and 2 wireless control pads

A Swap sound interesting lol, i got a 360 elite, is it under warranty?? i would definately swap just need a guarantee that i could get it fixed

A Swap sound interesting lol, i got a 360 elite, is it under warranty?? i would definately swap just need a guarantee that i could get it fixed

if it was still under warranty he would have sent it off to be fixed and perhaps sell at a higher price. :p

Back