Playstation 3

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
Anyone want to make me a offer on a faulty PS3. As far as I know its something to do with the video out thing. Sold as faulty. It can be repaired for about £70 I think

I stupidly paid £270 this brick on Friday. includes box and usual stuff. Its a 60gb Japanese version tho. But all PS3 games are region free. its just you cant play English PS2 and PS1 games tho. Open to offers around £50

why don't you get it fixed and sell it for more?
£270 for a faulty jap version, they're less than £300 new for uk version :suspect:

I thought it was a simple fix but its not, more of a case of the AV out. TBH I might get rid of it and get a 80gb when they come out here. seller said no returns. yes 40gb ones are £300 this is a 60gb one tho

it powers on fine. reads discs Id imagine. just there is no picture so it indicates a fault with the av out. and I have changed the av lead over no joy. I got it working once mind ya.

yeah but it means forking out again I dont really want to do that. Either I cut my losses, sell it faulty sell it repaired or chuck it

lol thats a bit low was looking at £70 posted still a bargain at that and fixable for £70 Ive seen. PS3 60gb for £140 thats a bargain

sold I think

if the bloke doesn't come for it today I might consider it. Hes giving me £140 for it and collecting it

Sold!

Not even that just needed reconfiguring as jap PS3's are configured to work with coaxial cable for japanese TV's so would have just had to set it up for AV signal, 1 minute no expense, hey ho

*not as bad as me*
i brought a uk ps3 with 3 games apparently, gave the bloke my money and iver never herd from him since
cost me £350 and i didnt see a thing!

no i was stupids mate, i payed via bank transfer.
there is no proof that there was a ps3 involved apart from emails between us, his email addy that he used wasnt registered to ebay either.
basicly i got my ass scammed lol

I did a hard reset it was knackered

I would never pay by bank transfer. Someone wanted me to pay by that awhile back I refused. to risky

Back