ps3 40gb 6 months old 12 games...maybe px

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
right i have a 40gb Playstation 3 for sale.

i want £300 considering it has got alot of games with it aswell, also the age of the console is only 6 months.

I might part exchange this for a micra k10/11 with mot and tax (obv money your way aswell if its k11, maybe not if its k10)

It has got:

-All cables, power,scart and controller.
-1 wireless controller
-Pro Evo 2009
-Fifa 2009
-Fifa 2008
-Fallout 3, only a month old
-Army of two
-Need for speed, Pro street
-Tom Clanceys Rainbow Vegas 2
-NFL Tour
-Saints Row 2
-Haze (only played on once)
-Midnight Club Los Angeles
-Kane and Lynch, Dead men (also only played on once)

All games have the original booklets and some stil even have the receipts.

Reason for sale is because i just dont have enough time to play on it and im moving away for the raf in april so needs to be gone.

remember maybe swaps and maybe even swaps for some parts for a k10!

cheers jamie

Also im interested in anything like

bike carbs on a manifold
webers
4-2-1,4-1
alloys
engines
gearboxs
brakes
suspension

so if you think you have an offer just pm or leave a message.

will not break the sale up aswell as want it all gone at once

aaah you can take it with you matey... after your initial training you can take your pc and your ps3 with you..

yeah, true...

that reminds me...
when you went for your initial medical, did they contact you when they wanted you to go in for your fitness test or did you have to contact them?

I have a gold k10, 1 litre 4 speed I would let go in exchange. It doesn't have mot or tax at the moment, but If interested, I will get it MOT'd and possibly tax'd. It has been in for MOT inspection about 6 months ago: Needed head light alignment. That was it.

Has MR2 seats and originals if wanted.

Based in Waterlooville near Portsmouth.

45k genuine miles.

I never took it over 65 when I was driving it, (apart from when I raced speedle).

Good motor,

Let me know either way,

cheers.

if you get me some pics up mate?

rust? has it been standing for a while? any spares (gearbox im looking for again lol)

reg?

cheers jamie

J reg, very little if any body rust. It has been standing for a long time, around 10 months. I moved it about 2months ago, started 2nd time. 1st time it nearly went, 2nd time it went straight away.

The reason I have let the car stand and not sell it, is because it is a really really good k10. The engine is not only low miles, but also runs really well. No tappet noise, lovely mpg. There is a slight issue with it idleing too high when warm, but I am sure this is just a vacuum hose or an adjustment.

I don't have any pics. I can get some next time I am over the other house. Also need to get some pics of the cg13 conversion at the same time.

J reg, very little if any body rust. It has been standing for a long time, around 10 months. I moved it about 2months ago, started 2nd time. 1st time it nearly went, 2nd time it went straight away.

The reason I have let the car stand and not sell it, is because it is a really really good k10. The engine is not only low miles, but also runs really well. No tappet noise, lovely mpg. There is a slight issue with it idleing too high when warm, but I am sure this is just a vacuum hose or an adjustment.

I don't have any pics. I can get some next time I am over the other house. Also need to get some pics of the cg13 conversion at the same time.

cool man really interested in this if it has mot and tax! if its got both of them we will defo have a deal! i like that sound of a gold k10 aswell lol if you get back to me asap we will see what can be done

cheers jamie

Just use google images and say "not real images" State the condition and it'll sell on there, even on a 3 day auction lol

Back