FAO: Portsmouth meet people

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

i've got some stuff to sell and if anyone is interested then i can take them with me to the meet.

so far i'm already taking:

Black race wheel
yellow lip spoiler

i can also bring:

stock k11 exhaust with 3" chrome tip fitted
k10 haynes manual
1.4 primera brand new vented disks
1.4 brand new brake pads
2.0 sunny calipers in red (could do with new seals)
K11 sub frames with no seatbelt buckle bolt hole
red bonnet pins brand new
black wing mirrors
stock supers k11 head rests
silver centre console
black dump valve brand new
indicator storks
Ga16 throttle body
manual window winder assembleys
smooth petrol flap

other crap... ask maybe i have it ;)

thanks for looking people :D

update:

projector lenses for experimenting
top mounted intercooler
old turbo...
air bag sensor
some old CD player

are you brining the spoiler for me to have a look at, I dunno if I can afford/want it, but if you can bring it, much love :p

Spike

p.s If your still up for the convoy im game, but the missus bought me a sat nav today so fingers crossed Im not getting lost (even though I got lost in a hospital corridor lol)

*edit* Just re-read your post, ill see the spoiler down there lol

Spike said:
are you brining the spoiler for me to have a look at, I dunno if I can afford/want it, but if you can bring it, much love :p

Spike

p.s If your still up for the convoy im game, but the missus bought me a sat nav today so fingers crossed Im not getting lost (even though I got lost in a hospital corridor lol)

*edit* Just re-read your post, ill see the spoiler down there lol

yep well up for a cruze mate ;) just need a place to meet ;)
get me a postcode and a time and i'll be there ;)

if there is anything else you might be interested in then i can bring it along ;)

hmm the smooth petrol cap might interest me, as sometimes the lock gets stuck, its well embarassing trying to unlock it when theres a que at the station :$

Right, well ill be coming from my home address in Wales, as im attending a funeral on the friday, so ill be driving up from SA11 3EZ, if you could suggest a time/place to meet and sort somthing out with micra.jas cos im a little busy sorting things out for friday. Drop me a pm or somthing (ill pm you my mobile number for the day aswell)

(Y)

Spike said:
hmm the smooth petrol cap might interest me, as sometimes the lock gets stuck, its well embarassing trying to unlock it when theres a que at the station :$

Right, well ill be coming from my home address in Wales, as im attending a funeral on the friday, so ill be driving up from SA11 3EZ, if you could suggest a time/place to meet and sort somthing out with micra.jas cos im a little busy sorting things out for friday. Drop me a pm or somthing (ill pm you my mobile number for the day aswell)

(Y)

K mate,

i'll look at some maps and see if i can find a service station or something that we can all meet at :D

Back