Failed MOT

T

TheDaddy

Went in yesterday, first one since I bought the car so it was going to be a learning curve for me. It's due on 6th June

I did a few bits, changed some bulbs, had some new tyres fitted a month ago.

It failed on tow brake pipes corroded :eek: and a CV gator needs changing. Not bad I guess for a 75K miler '93 with no service history for the last 4 years.

Getting those bits done next week then back for a free retest. Then I have a whole year of Micra driving :)

Should be lucky really, my other car needs a new clutch and thrust bearing :(

Two days work, lucky parts are covered under my warentee, but I still have to pay £300 labour cost

mine just needed most brake pipes as they were corroded and a brake pad and a replacement velocity gater or summit cost me a canny bit :(

cv boots r easy to do brake pipes r just a plain pain in the arse but with the micra being so simple i cant imagine it costing 2 much

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo num. av been drivin around with no MOT for the past 2 month. av just found out as i was lookin at some papers

micra-power said:
i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo num. av been drivin around with no MOT for the past 2 month. av just found out as i was lookin at some papers

lol, someone needs to buy you a Calendar for your birthday :laugh:

Turtle said:
lol, someone needs to buy you a Calendar for your birthday :laugh:

me birthdays not till april long wait. me bro's have taken it off me so i cant drive it till its had an MOT :down:

Back