facelifting early micra

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to facelift an early micra, i.e. are the brackets the same so that a facelift bonnet, lights, grille and bumper will fit no problem? cheers

Give it a whirl!!!

Can't imagine Nissan changed that much during the facelift. I imagine it was more cosmetic rather than changing bolts, nuts n positioning etc.

U will have to change, bracket for bonnet, bonnet, and wings. I think thats it :)

very easy mate change the bonnet, lights, grill, and bumpers simple as that, the wings are identical on all k10's excpet the pre-facelift has only one hole to screw in the bumper as opposed too two but that wont make it any less secure.

very simple to do :)

its a common mistake that people think the wings have to be changed they dont! trust me ive done it ;)

I think my car (J reg) should have the newer grille, but its got an old plain black one! When I was checking the radiator I noticed the grille was a bit loose, and it looks like the brackets are in a slightly different place, about 1" out, so it doesnt fit at the top.

Wicked cheers, also, is the slam panel the same on early and late micras? (the part behind the bumper lights and grille) as someone mentioned the bonnet brackets

yes they are mate there sould be clips on the slam panel fro both types of grill or at least the holes to fit the clips ;)

Ive Done It Piece Of Wee Wee. Just Be Sure That Headlamps Are Aligned Properly Afterwards Otherwise Night Time Drivers Wonr Like You Very Much

Back