facelift white dials

there is a screen printing company in the US that will do anything you want for only $125 there is enough material to do a few dials in one run, all you would have to do is scan the dial face in, modify it so that it is white and then send it to them.

i am planning to stick my cabriolet dials on to the end of a screen print i am having done by them.

there is a screen printing company in the US that will do anything you want for only $125 there is enough material to do a few dials in one run, all you would have to do is scan the dial face in, modify it so that it is white and then send it to them.

i am planning to stick my cabriolet dials on to the end of a screen print i am having done by them.

nex didnt you do the white dials for the prefacelift clocks?

nex didnt you do the white dials for the prefacelift clocks?

yea but the printer i used is in the UK, i have the special paper and some dials here, but without the printer its pretty useless

yea but the printer i used is in the UK, i have the special paper and some dials here, but without the printer its pretty useless

ok i see. so if you was in the u.k. would you be able to do the facelift ones then?

Back