Facelift SI clocks

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I have been informed that these clocks are hard to come by and would bring a good price if sold. question is how many have been sold or has anyone seen some for sale on a regular basis and are they as hard to come by as ive been told......

Attachments

• Photo-0024.jpg
    Photo-0024.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 301
Dunno if it helps but a mate got a set of those clocks from the scrapyard for a tenner.

That might help you price them up to sell?

still like rocky horse doodahs to get hold of...I have lots of connection with breakers around here and these are the only one,s ive seen

they are just the same. but i was informed that they are harder to come by ie scarse im not selling them i was just wondering how hard they are to get hold of. Ps are the bumpers ok

I've seen less of these for sale on here, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're rarer, as most k11 owners have prefacelifts..

And I'm not picking up the bumpers from Nex until Thursday, but he's said they're good so I'm sure they'll be ok. Thanks by the way!

I've seen less of these for sale on here, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're rarer, as most k11 owners have prefacelifts..

And I'm not picking up the bumpers from Nex until Thursday, but he's said they're good so I'm sure they'll be ok. Thanks by the way!

they are just the same. but i was informed that they are harder to come by ie scarse im not selling them i was just wondering how hard they are to get hold of. Ps are the bumpers ok

there not the same, the prefacelift and facelift have diffrent speedo drives. it is electronic on a facelift and on prefacelift it's mechanic speedo thus they will only fit a facelift.

i ment layout i know one is mechanical and one is electronic one is cable driven and the facelift is electronic the pre facelift has 3 plugs these have 1 facelift has no cable drive pre facelift has......the layout is the same which is what i ment not the same clocks hence they are not as common as the prefacelifts.

rlees85 actually bought some of these and he also got a set of the rarer black faced ones with rev counter.
i have a set, squarepants has a set, my old cg10 had a set, my mother-in-law has a set. they're not that rare.
just as rare as the sr clocks imo.
i've seen them go on ebay aswell, if you are expecting alot for these, i'd start bidding high. they'll no way fetch a reserve price (min of £50)

put them on the bay mate, i am interested to see what they go for ;)

they may be about that place, but ones out of cars that are for sale are rare, because the cars they come out of don't crash that often.

quick question about these clocks as ive been asked so here goes
is the mileage stored within the clocks or the ecu given these are the electronic type

I heard it was stored in the ECU for these! As they have a digital odometer.

And i was offered £50 for a set like that once.

Back