F/S MDF infill for the parcel shelf to hold 6x9's

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale, An MDF infill made to fit the indent in the parcel shelf, it has two holes cut into it to hold 6x9 speakers, it is also covered in gray cloth to hide the speakers (could do with replacing really).
Nex, do you have any pics of it on your comp that you could post up please? otherwise i will take some when i get chance.
Offers...

For sale, An MDF infill made to fit the indent in the parcel shelf, it has two holes cut into it to hold 6x9 speakers, it is also covered in gray cloth to hide the speakers (could do with replacing really).
Nex, do you have any pics of it on your comp that you could post up please? otherwise i will take some when i get chance.
Offers...

ah this one was mine wasn't it,

nope sorry mate i don't have any pics, i stripped the car on the day i got it...

but i can vouch for this being a very well done job, it turns your normal k11 parcel shelf into a stelth shelf ;)

sorry, i completely missed your posts:)
price= £10 +p&p
£5 if you come get it from my house and give me cash.
pics i cant do till monday now, sorry.

have you seen where i live??
if you really want me to post them will.
will get a pic up on monday, can also post on monday.

have you seen where i live??
if you really want me to post them will.
will get a pic up on monday, can also post on monday.

lol, maybe you could wrap it up and throw it :D

B&Q lol i payed £10 for a sheet 2x bigger than a dubble bed :D so it shouldnt be more than £3

the hard part i think would be shaving the outside edge to the right shaped curve so that it fits snugly into the shelf indent.

here is a pic of it in my old car, not great but its all iv got atm
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 550 shelf small.JPG
    Picture 550 shelf small.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 634
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back