Expensive OEM mats!

Check this out! I was bidding on these Nissan March mats on ebay when all of a sudden the bidding war went mad. Whoever is winning is gonna be paying £50 incl. P+P

Man, someone must really want these mats :eek:

Check it, yo:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Micra-carpet-mats-K11-1993-2002-3dr-5dr-/320689202042?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aaa90e37a

Have a 'Free'! pic in all:

$(KGrHqQOKiIE12PHGQTtBNsWU0Q7hQ~~_12.JPG

Oh, and please dont tell me its because they are OMGz!!! **JDMz** 'MaRch' JAp fEsT etc..... I bought 3 similar sets a while back for less than this one!

Mind you, having said that, its is alot harder to find actual bargains on e-crap these days, even in "recession" times.

Dont see the point spending that much on carpets that you can get better quality for half price!! cos it says March on it and original nissan e.t.c. dont make it any better...

J

Half the ##### who get in your car with your "march" mats will only think thats the expiry date. Ill stick to my £20 rubber tesco ones that i can cut to fit and not cry about if they are ruined :laugh:

my march mats say nissan march cabriolet and have the little micra logo :D

but really if you are happy to spend the money on something then its never pointless,

My MICRA MATS

Wow i got mine which were brill, i got mine off www.carmats2u.co.uk as they did a pink leather edge. Im a girl so i wanted pink lol. Must say thate they were their top grade with leather edge and even those were only 40 pound inclusing delivery. Had my name on them in pink of course lol :wow:
Just getting used to this fourum as ive only just foound it. and having a few good reads in the topics. Hello forum..

My MICRA MATS

Wow i got mine which were brill, i got mine off www.carmats2u.co.uk as they did a pink leather edge. Im a girl so i wanted pink lol. Must say thate they were their top grade with leather edge and even those were only 40 pound inclusing delivery. Had my name on them in pink of course lol :wow:
Just getting used to this fourum as ive only just foound it. and having a few good reads in the topics. Hello forum..

Cool, welcome to the forum, get some pics up of your car and the mats if you can.

The March mats in mine are great quality, fit perfect and go over the rear footwell tunnel, not seen any aftermarket ones do that

I went to a scrappy a few months back, whilst looking in some scrapped Toyota Previa, I noticed what looked like some small carpet samples, I took them out, the darker one I had fitted over the transmission tunnel perfectly, it was also near the same colour as my OEM Mats:

02cbfdb8.jpg

3468b123.jpg

eae4cbdc.jpg

Back