exhusts

looking into exhausts for my first car we have made a straight pipe for it and was wondering has anyone got any videos with pure straight pipe or with cherry bomb back box from straight pipe any thing want it to sound loud but not stupid

straight pipe to the backbox ? and yeah been on you tube listened to a few will have to go back on there :) just wondered what all you micra fans suggested

Well I have the standard manifold with the cat hollowed out then straight through all the way to the back and I don't even have a back box just a boso pipe wich is crazy loud haha

yeah thats what i am thinking off doing just straight through all the way from the standard manifold , but was thinking off over options, am thinking standard manifold decat straight pipe all the way to the tip

It sounds amazing I've only got a 1 litre with a few extra bits on it and when on red line it pops and bangs and there's flames with ease I specifically wanted my car stupidly loud but it could be easily toned down if I wanted to

should be able to get all the parts sepratly and attach together to make it and weld on clamps and things like that just get universal exhaust pipe i just love the way how they pop and bang when they get warm

When mine gets warm thrn I disconnect the lambda sensor it spits even bigger flames haha but if you do it for to long it'll screw up the motor

Fair enough mine is a 1.0l tryin to keep insurance down as new driver so only real mods will 've lowing and exhusr and then all little mods like spraying grills black spraying Steelies to look better and just clean it all up and make engine bay look better

Yeah fully agree mate its my first car so insurance I'd slot in the first place and I've been brought up in a modified car family so wouldn't 've normal if I didn't aha if you got any cheap mods you recommend always up for any help and suggestions

Back