how to fit universal cherry bomb back box to standered system? :)

just ordered a universal cherry bomb back box, just wondering how i would go about fitting it to the standered pipe with out having to take the rest of the system off?, any ideads?, cheers for your help guys :)

Im guessing the cherry bomb back box has a bigger bore? If it does you will probably have to weld a reducer pipe onto it so that it can then be clamped/welded onto your standard pipe. Seeing as its a universal backbox your going to have to do some fiddling about to get it to fit theres probably no avoiding that

if your going to weld a reducer on,have it welded onto the cherry bomb then clamp onto exhaust system will make life so much easier as you can do a full weld all round on the cherry with no problem,you can also revert back to the original backbox with no messing round slide off slide on

the cherry bomb inlet side is 38-48mm bore but dosnt have a pipe that bends down like the standered box, so i was thinking if i cut the standered box off the pipe, then link the standed back box pipe to the cherry bomb so i have the right size/shape pipe to link back on to the standered pipe? would that work? and is the standered pip bore 38-48mm? thanks for your help :)

Not too sure about the standard pipe bore i could check 2moro for you if i remember, but thats probably the best way to do it leon

Back