Exhaust system wanted

CMF_Daz

» CMF Member
I have (or soon will have) purchased a set of Hurricane extractors however am now after the rest of the system. Does anyone have the rest of a 2" system sitting in their shed collecting dust?
Am having trouble getting a response from the exhaust shops up here, when you mention Micra they just "smile" and ask why would you???

Regards
Darren

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Don't bother with Cockheads like that. You know the true worth and that is what matters. I have had cars like WRX's that you can get anything for but then they are common. Personally I get heaps more enjoyment and satisfaction from the Micra. It's the price you pay for having a 'rare' car like the K11. A price worth paying.

The road less travelled and all that. :)

littlebear WROTE:

"Don't bother with Cockheads like that. You know the true worth and that is what matters. I have had cars like WRX's that you can get anything for but then they are common. Personally I get heaps more enjoyment and satisfaction from the Micra. It's the price you pay for having a 'rare' car like the K11. A price worth paying.<BR><BR>The road less travelled and all that. :)

+1.... if people laugh at you, there simply not worth your time, only a car enthusiast will do the job you will want, and a true car enthusiast won't laugh at any car, as not everyone can afford a 35 gtr, or the latest model wrx, if the shop owner isnt totally stupid, he'll know that he can charge you just as much as anyone else that walks through the door.

littlebear WROTE:

"Don't bother with Cockheads like that. You know the true worth and that is what matters. I have had cars like WRX's that you can get anything for but then they are common. Personally I get heaps more enjoyment and satisfaction from the Micra. It's the price you pay for having a 'rare' car like the K11. A price worth paying.<BR><BR>The road less travelled and all that. :)

+1.... if people laugh at you, there simply not worth your time, only a car enthusiast will do the job you will want, and a true car enthusiast won't laugh at you or your car, not everyone can afford a 35 gtr, or the latest model evo. if the shop owner isnt totally stupid, he'll know that he can charge you just as much as anyone else that walks through the door.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"littlebear WROTE:

"Don't bother with Cockheads like that. You know the true worth and that is what matters. I have had cars like WRX's that you can get anything for but then they are common. Personally I get heaps more enjoyment and satisfaction from the Micra. It's the price you pay for having a 'rare' car like the K11. A price worth paying.

The road less travelled and all that. :)"</div>

+1.... if people laugh at you, there simply not worth your time, only a car enthusiast will do the job you will want, and a true car enthusiast won't laugh at you or your car, not everyone can afford a 35 gtr, or the latest model evo. if the shop owner isnt totally stupid, he'll know that he can charge you just as much as anyone else that walks through the door.

no ****! ive had people ask me soooo many times before "why?, its a micra?" and it ****s me, you generally find these type of people are dip**** bogans who only know about auto falcons and commodores...

but when ever i come across people like this i keep this in mind "commodores and falcons are like assholes, everyone has one.. and just like assholes only fags are into them" :)

Back