Exhaust options

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
trust me ebay USA is the place for cats and flex pipes. I brought one for 150 from a exhaust shop then saw them on ebay for 35 bucks. But make sure its the USA one

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
To be honest i dont see how taht matters. You go to Ebay.com.au and go to the bottom then click the united states part and search. THen you are in the usa ebay and all is good. Regardless of where they are made they are sold through the ebay usa site like i said, So i dont see what you want proof for that they are made in usa.

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
yeah just sorted mine out with a local shop, system is being built up in a few weeks.

I picked up GTRHOLIC's Impul Extractors/Front pipe over the weekend :D, will cost $350 to install and complete the system with muffler and cat included (plus stainless tip :) )

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
1300cc WROTE:

"makes WROTE:

"Hi, some people have just used a standard Holden commodore unit with great success... great flow for a micra, heaps of them around and relatively cheap...

"</div>

can any member confirm this....

Come across it in a few searches, I believe the VN cat is a pretty good fit.

(Never tried it myself though)

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
33driver WROTE:

"1300cc WROTE:

"makes WROTE:

"Hi, some people have just used a standard Holden commodore unit with great success... great flow for a micra, heaps of them around and relatively cheap...

"</div>

can any member confirm this....

"</div>

Come across it in a few searches, I believe the VN cat is a pretty good fit.

(Never tried it myself though)

Have the Commodore unit in my car. Works fine.

Mychael

Back