Exhaust Gaskets?? Help Please!

silvia14

Club Member (Trial)
Hi there

Im Hopefully fitting my PL exhaust system along with a Frankenspeed manifold this weekend!
I went to a local car spares shop yesterday and they didnt list any exhaust gaskets for the micra???????

I know ill need a manifold-engine gasket but is it a 2 piece one as ive only seen once before?
Also ill need the 5 hole gasket for the cat-manifold and a donut from system-cat im guessing?

I know the rest of the system is just clamps!

Does anyone have any pics of these or can tell me exactly what I need please??

cheers

i dont bother with any gaskets s14 (i,m forever swapping mani,s) but there is a metal sealing ring on the top of the cat (reuse) and a bit of paste on the top flanges will suffice :grinning:

i dont bother with any gaskets s14 (i,m forever swapping mani,s) but there is a metal sealing ring on the top of the cat (reuse) and a bit of paste on the top flanges will suffice :grinning:

BTW, i think that my PL exhaust is blowing on that conical gasket, seems that the exhaust doesnt fit right on the CAT. I will try to get some pics...

dont bother with gaskets, in 5 years of car ownership and literally over a dozen different manifold/exhaust combinations ive never fitted a gasket, yust get some exhaust assembly paste, its only about £3 per tube,

Back