*EXCLUSIVE!!* K10 collection for sale

H

Herr_spl1ff

That's right, here is your once in a lifetime chance to own a piece of motoring history from one of the largest private collectors in the UK! :laugh:
Please help find good homes for this stuff before my housemates do or my landlord finds out what I've done to his cellar! I'm open to offers & combinations but do need as much cash as possible at the mo! ;)

Major points of interest are:

MA10 engine, less than 100K so still young and sprightly, would nicely suit tuning project, spares or a timely replacement for that engine of yours you've been abusing for so long! :) 80ish quid

4 Speed gearbox, to be sold separately or with engine. Perfect for those twisty country lanes or as a replacement for your tired old unit. This is in good condition as it has had some attention in the last year. 40ish quid, ask to combine engine & box.

2 or possibly 3 starter motors (can't remember how many) To suit MA10 or 12. At least one if not all of these are reconditioned and in perfect working order. If your car doesn't start when you touch the key, these are for you! 20ish quid

2 distributors, points models for that authentic restoration ;) Sometimes found to be better than electronic dizzys :slm: 10ish quid

2 carburettors (how do you spell that!) From an MA10, manual or automatic choke available. Manual version has been cleaned and serviced (properly by dismantling! ) 50ish quid

1 inlet mainfold and 1 exhaust mainfold To suit either MA10 or 12, both good condition. 20 ish quid each

1 airbox standard for a spare or cut some chunks out of it for some dubious extra power ;) May have another, not too sure. 10 ish quid

1 dashboard In brown so perfect for respaying so you don't mess yours up as I did mine! 30 ish quid

1 handbrake surround Matching brown for similar or if you just like brown! 10 ish quid

1 complete doorcard set, mint condition in fetching, um, brown! Perfect for hacking holes in, recovering or spraying or if you like brown ;) 10 ish quid

Anything else you want! Drop me a line and ask. I have all sorts of random stuff from heater knobs to driveshafts, all of which I can be persuaded to part with for enough cash! :)

Cheers

Ps is there a prize for longest thread? This has to give even quickdraw's a challenge! :p

First dibs on one of the starter motors (preferably the reconditioned one) :)
How about £15+P&P mate?

James.

Ah, my balls James, you're breaking them. Breaking my balls, man... :)

PM sent...

James, you really want the gearbox for your camper too don't you... ;) I think the only thing I haven't got that you'd need is a clutch pedal. I've got all the linkages etc, gear stick and all it's fittings. Go on, you know you're tempted... :D

Lol, I think the gearbox is the least of my worries on the camper at the moment mate - it needs a full respray really... o_O

u might wanna drop the price of ur poo colour dash 30 quid???

i paid a tenner for a black super one

Like I said, open to offers.

How much is it worth to you? (obviously not you personally but you get me...)

I'll take a starter. Also, can you get a pic of the doorcards?

Where are you located?

One starter for Tesla! I've had a PM about the doorcards already but got you as 2nd.

I'm away this weekend so won't be replying till Sunday/Monday & pics will be up on Monday.

I'm located in Sheffield but travelling to Plymouth and Brighton in the next couple of weeks so could sort delivery at sensible petrol costs.

If you are going to plymouth coudl you come near bristol?

I can meet you in a service station or something so you dont have to stray off course.

Let me know,

If you need to email pics then please go to: [email protected]

Thanks.

Tesla, that would be cool, didn't get your reply before I went otherwise you'd have it by now! :( Will be down again in 2 weeks or so if that suits you?

Oh, I've found another carbuerettor (as you do :p ) So now have 2 for sale, can't remember how many are manual choke or auto but I definately have one of each...

RE: RE: *EXCLUSIVE!!* K10 collection for sale

Herr_spl1ff said:
Tesla, that would be cool, didn't get your reply before I went otherwise you'd have it by now! :( Will be down again in 2 weeks or so if that suits you?
Yea thats ok. As long as it's guaranteed to be working and in good condition.

Drop me an email closer to the time :)

Hehe, for you mate, I'll test it in my car myself! Haha, they all work because I was using them not so long ago to try and trace a fault :) Will be in touch...

Ok, for all those who were wondering, a k10 starter motor weighs 3.35kg... :)

James, pm sent

Herr_spl1ff said:
Ok, for all those who were wondering, a k10 starter motor weighs 3.35kg... :)

James, pm sent
That would make postage £7.20 via Royal Mail standard parcel service.

Can we do a deal on postage costs or isn't it too much hassle for you to meet up around Bristol?

Hehe, yep that's the one! I thought I was meeting you anyway? I've got a mate in Bristol I've not seen for a while so if he's around I'll drop by yours too. Like I said, I'll be in touch closer to the time when I know definates. :)

Herr_spl1ff said:
Hehe, yep that's the one! I thought I was meeting you anyway? I've got a mate in Bristol I've not seen for a while so if he's around I'll drop by yours too. Like I said, I'll be in touch closer to the time when I know definates. :)
Aslong as it's no problem to arrange to meet then thats great.

The gear is worn on my starter so will definately , 100% take this!

Back