Lots of K10 things for sale (including turbo!)

K

K10 Super S

hi there,

selling :

k10 1235cc engine that was bought for a conversion but never used, excellent condition done 40k miles. under rocker cover looks like new - 60 quid

now for the parts of my would be turbo conversion :

k10 inlet manifold with unique adaptor plate to house a r5 turbo carb (can be included) :

manifold with plate - 20 quid

with r5 carb as well - 40 quid

t2 turbo excellent condition - 60 quid

also have 2 excellent condition 1.0 and 1.2 litre k10 carbs. - 10 pounds each.

engine will be collection only - based near birmingham.

others i would consider posting if need be.

reply here or pm me!

cheers.

Luke

did you ever get the turbo working mate?
also im very intrested in this engine what are you including with it, i.e does it have the standard manifolds and carb on it? pm your postcode so i can see how far you are away if its not to far to drive consider the engine sold

How come you aint going through with the turbo conversion mate?? May be interested in the stuff depending on the reson you stopped lol. :)

I didnt stop due to failure, i simply dont have the time or garage any more to work on it.

annoyingly all i really needed to do was get an exhaust manifold done and i was in business.

It is my 21st in a few weeks and it is time for a change. my brother is buying my Super S from me, and i will soon be moving onto pastures anew - most likely a Ibiza 2.0 Gti Cupra Sport.

please pm me or reply if i can help you further or if you have any questions!!

p.s hope somebody does this conversion and makes me jealous!

Luke

just to add. Anyone who wants a little more out of a MA12 - put a MA10 carb on. Seems to make them go nicer.

Back