Evenin All...

Hiya peeps...

Alrighty, I thought I'ld pop in and register as no doubt I'll be using this site a lot to pick up info on the Micra (hope you don't mind) :D

I've just got a new job selling Nissans but as currently I know very little about them I thought I'ld sign up to the various clubs and see what info I can pick up to teach me what to look out for, what's good, bad etc etc...

Not here to sell anything but I'm sure I'll be in oplenty of Micra's from now on...

Currently in an MX5 turbo and before that loads of MR2's so always a Jap Petrolhead and a regular at JAE, Japfest, Trax etc, maybe see some of you lot round :D

Welcome along mate! No doubt we will have you buying a trade Micra and modding it hehe!

Enjoy your stay!

Daz :alien:

Hello and welcome!!!!

I'm sure the boy's will keep u up to date with anything u need to know!!

Come and say hello if your at JAE this year!!!!

Haven't missed JAE since '03, I'm always easy to spot, usually in bright orange trousers!! Won the funniest moment of show '03 as voted for by the radio shack and could be spotted last year with different peopl jumping out of the boot of a closed MX5....

JAE's always bizarre, you gotta love it :D

Hi rhaines

I'm MSC_Kev off the TOC forums. Were a friendly bunch here, so any info you need I'm sure our members will be of help. You'll probably be needing information on the K12 Micra being the latest shape, but there is lots of information relating to the K10 and K11 as well.

Welcome to the forums
Kev :)

rhaines said:
If were talking JAE already don;t forget to get the Sambuca ready :D :D :D
Ahh a man with a plan! :D

Welcome to the forums, hope you find the information useful!

James :)

Also, don't forget to tell any young people who buy Micras off you about us! ;)

Well, not online properly yet hence no posting but am now located at Nissan Worksop and been driving around in a K12 SE with the uprated sound system and am surprised at how chuckable the car is :D

Didn't realise how cheap the Micra's were '06 plates for approx 7k :D

Shame I can't modify mine though :(

Back