Europes fastest K11 video.

cisco

» CMF Member
That exhaust just says "business" !!!

What a tough machine..

Hey, what is that cast manifold off?? Is it modified to fit, or fits perfectly?? Is it a modified factory micra cast manifold??

Any close up shots of what they did to it to get it to fit etc??

Cool!

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
Europes fastest K11 gets 150kW from the CG.
There's a guy over here getting some big power out of the CG, not sure how much but he has had trouble snapping cranks, so I guess probably more.

cisco

» CMF Member
yeah come on aj. Proof is required - otherwise you can't just come in and say "I know a car with probably more".. Photos/dyno sheets/video clips.

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
Don't know too much about it. It's used for rallying in the sub 1.3L? class. Owners name is Mark. Extensive head work. Running modified E13 rods. Motor runs to 13,000rpm. Snaps cranks. Fairly safe to assume it's the most powerful CG in NZ.
EVLGTI knows more.

CMF_EVLGTI

» CMF Member
The engine is a CG13DE running in a Datsun 1200 rally car. The engine runs up to 13000rpm has broken a number of cranks bent rods etc. The engine is built and the car is run by one of the guys that built a 600hp GTiR engine for our FWD N14 Nissan Pulsar.
So yes it does exist.The workshop also have an SR20 powered K12.

CMF_EVLGTI

» CMF Member
I talked to my brother last night about the CG1DE in the 1200 as he used to work with the guy that owed it. It got to 160 flywheel hp at 13000rpm and the power was still climbing

Back