ashley back boxes

M

MTB

:p Hi all, does someone know if ashley back boxes are any good?, does anyone on the forum have one at all?, if so whats the quality like etc and sound, im actually askeing this question on behalf of a relative that has just purchased a k11 slx, thx all MTB:p

i have oine too, was tlkin to danni about it las time i was down, mine has started to rust a little bit but it sounds kool for just a bbox, i think they do the 4.5" now i may be wrong though. Danni treated hers with some stuff from halfrauds n hers is immaculate, ave had mine longer though so we shall see how hers turns out, they sound kool, not OTT but real grumble. A have a piperX air filter on too, dunno if that makes any difference, also, mine wouldnt align properly, been meaning to sort it out - slightly off centre

I fitted one to mine a few weeks back, and I've got the exact same problem is Ben - it wont sit straight!

Other than that, I like it :)

yeah, im gonna try n get mine to sit straight when i get it back, it points out to the drivers side but not overly noticible. When i hold it tighter to the brackets, it lifts and rubs the bumper which i dont want so i got some more of those rubber hinges which im gonna try n use

Back