EOI: Turbo Kit

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
KIT IS UP FOR SALE

Turbo kits is as follows.
Rebult TD04L Hiflowed
PWR Intercooler 300x300x72 Aero2
Plumb back BOV & atomic boost controller By GFB
Manifold & all piping (including dump pipe)
Sump & oil return
Oil catch can
Guages - oil psi (with braided hosing), a/f guage (with o2 sensor), boost guage all autometer sports comp (except a/f guage which is splitfire).
all water hoses, & oil lines (feed line braided)
throttle body with 5th injector
Haltech f5 & loom
Oil sandwhich plate
all brackets & mounts (intercooler, turbo mount)

Basicly its my entire turbo kit. It made 119hp@wheels on a 35oC day. The car produces a very flate torque curve & is very driveable. Comes on boost at 2200 RPM & hits full boost just after 3K.

Now the bad bits. The manifold has cracked two pipes and really beyond repair as the metal is too thin (thats what I get for not being a tight arse & making it myself). However the manifold can donate it flanges as they are quite thick & in good condition

$1900 ono

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
What are the chances of the turbo manifold being redesigned to accomodate for an aircon micra you reckon?

How much of the front of the car did you have to cut away to get the intercooler in too btw?

I am mildly interested... I know how well it goes. Very pleasing.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Long time no see snoopy,Am keen also as getting very close to going forced. Can i ask what reasons you have for selling?? Not getting a new Suzuki aswell mate??

Estimated price?? Also did you ever do any times with the turbo setup?

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Yom WROTE:

"What are the chances of the turbo manifold being redesigned to accomodate for an aircon micra you reckon?<BR><BR>How much of the front of the car did you have to cut away to get the intercooler in too btw?<BR><BR><BR>I am mildly interested... I know how well it goes. Very pleasing.

The manifold wont be the problem. The intercooler & the condensor sit in the same spot, so you would have to run a top mount intercooler (which I have sitting in the bottom of my tool box). This kit was desighned for no a/c & no p/s. The bumper is the only thing needed to be trimmed to fit the intercooler.

Tony WROTE:

"Long time no see snoopy,Am keen also as getting very close to going forced. Can i ask what reasons you have for selling?? Not getting a new Suzuki aswell mate?? <BR><BR>Estimated price?? Also did you ever do any times with the turbo setup?

Im thinking of selling it because at the moment the car is my daily driver & my toy. Which means I cant race it or run it down the quarter out of fear of breaking something (although I haven't managed to break anything yet). The car has been one of the most realiable cars I have ever owned & I have no plans on selling it. So the engine will be returned to n/a & I will buy a toy at some stage down the track.

The other reason for sale is the body on the micra is in poor condition. Its full of dents & in need of a respray. So I plan on using the money to pay for a respray, redo the suspension & tidy up a few things.

Im thinking about 2.75k. Although I haven't run it down the quarter, I have run a few cars. It beat a polo gti (chipped & running 14psi), a lightly tuned r32 gtst. It also stayed with a r32 golf, although it was a twisty road & we couldn't get a chance to fully open it up.

Here is a link to the initial build
https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/19953

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
The kit is now up for sale. I will be ordering the sump end seal gaskets on monday, aswell as the heater hose (as they come with the kit). The turbo will remain on the car untill the parts arrive & I convert it back to n/a (about 2weeks).

So if anyone wants to go for a test drive to see what the car drives like with the turbo on or see how its installed, that will be your chance. I will be off work untill monday, otherwise after hours or weekends, so test drives can be arranged. This is not an open invitation for joy riders. Serious enquieries only.

Either PM me, respond to forum or call me on 0419 660 846.

Im looking at $2,500 ono for the whole kit (its has nearly $4000 worth of parts alone in it)

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
You shouldve taken it down the quarter at least once!

all these turbo kits up for sale now..so much choice.

good luck with it, might have to put the price up on mine if yours is going so cheap lol

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
The hoses are on there way from japan. So the kit is coming off in 2 weeks. Im now off work for the next 2 weeks due to an injury not healing as fast as I would like.

Can a mod please change the title from EOI: Turbo Kit to FS: Turbo kit.

Price is now $2500 ono

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Started pulling the turbo kit off. The manifold is beyond repair (flanges can still be used for a new manifold). Price is now $1900 ono will hopefully have the rest of the kit off this weekend.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
price drop to $1500 ono. I want this gone as I have a new project on the way & need the money for the brake upgrade (4 wheel drums just dont cut it). So make me an offer.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Im in Southport. I have pm'd you my number.
My email is off line so I can't reply to any (that includes pms).
If you want to get in contact with me post up & I will pm you my number.

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
what a bargin, don't forget, this is a fully complianced turbo (qld) for $1500 ono. I'd buy it, since I have experienced the power and the neatness of the kit but I already have a turbo project 90% complete.... Anyone who buys will be v. happy indeed.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
The kit is not a straight bolt on fit (hence the price). It will need work to make it fit (ie manifold). If I was going to reinstall this on a car again there are a few things I would change (just some of the piping to help it clear the body better).

You will need to alter your front bar & bonnet latch to clear the intercooler.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Yet you still havent sold it that cool man good luck with it hope it all works out i have decided not to use a manifold now after all and try and mount the turbo at the rear of the engine. Good luck dude

Back