Enkei RP 02(?) wheels

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
These are now surplus to requirements, no longer available in the UK, bought for £200 so looking to recoup as much of that as I can, still in plastic protective wrapers in their boxes, only removed one to weigh it (very light).

Please note: these are just the wheels, there are NO tyres on them.

Pictures available on request, the look like these, but white.

enkeirp02.jpg

As with the other things that I'm selling, can breing to JAE, or meet at cost of diesel.

They ate 15's, I will get some pictures up tomorrow when digging through my garage, IIRC they were either 5 or 7kgs, will get a weight up.
They are K11 ofset, so I think will fit a K10 no probs, maybe some rubbing, but you would have to ask someone in the K10 section

Yep, dug them out the garage today, my highly accurate weighing process brought them in at 6kg's each :)
DSC00574.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

No centre caps, I was investigating some Nissan ones, if you're interested and they fit?
I'm near Watford.

thanks for the reply mate, i was wondering could you possibly post a picture of the centre caps you are talking about as i am trying to imagine how they would look on the rim, also could you provide me a contact number so we can talk prices over the phone,

look forward to ur reply,

auzzam

centre.jpg

These *should* (I will measure tomorrow) cover the nuts and everything, I will get back to you on that.

I won't post my number up as I've done it a few times before and got harassed by con companies who trawl message boards, how much you offering?

hi mate,
Thanks again for replying, i appreciate that you do not wish to give out your contact number. In regards to a price i was hoping for the £160 mark, with me coming to pick them up. i am very interested in the wheels.

i would be happy to negotiate on price, this can be done by calling me on 07731914266, i look forward to any further posts/ phone calls.

thanks

unless it has already been done, they'll need the center bore machining to fit a micra.
also, if they are new, why is there a tyre weight stuck on it :suspect:

unless it has already been done, they'll need the center bore machining to fit a micra.
also, if they are new, why is there a tyre weight stuck on it :suspect:

and a valve ;) but were in his posts does it say that they are new :p? i carnt see where?

I wasn't sure why they have valves either, but they came in polythene and boxed with no obvious signs of wear, I even fitted one to my car and the bores were fine...

Also, I wasn't sure which wheels they are, since I haven't been able to find a pic of the same wheels (hence the '?' in the title).

Auzzam, £175 and they're yours.

Craig

Yes, been on holiday last week - two people want them, so the fairest way is highest bid IN THIS THREAD wins, I can take to JAE or pick up near me - think Rich has said 175, so any more?

Not sure if I can do tomorrow as I'm not back at home yet, when else is good this week?

well whenevers best for you to be honest, preffribly within the week tho as i really want them lol, also can u email me your contact information (adress n mobile) to
thanks

Just took delivery of the Enkei wheels only to go to the tyre garage to find that the wheels dont fit over the rear hubs of the Micra! I was told that the wheels haven't got a big enough bore and the hubs would need modifing. I thought these wheels were test fitted to a K11 micra before they were listed??

Tried to then contact you Craig and you never answered or return my phone calls. Not at all happy to say the least as i feel you miss advertised the wheels!

These wheels have cost me in excess of £250 quid as i was charged to then take the tyres of the new wheels and put them back on my old ones so the car could be driven!

The car is now going into a garage tommorow to see if they can grind back the lips on the centre hub on the rear drums.

would appreciate some contact from your behalf

Auzzam

Just took delivery of the Enkei wheels only to go to the tyre garage to find that the wheels dont fit over the rear hubs of the Micra! I was told that the wheels haven't got a big enough bore and the hubs would need modifing. I thought these wheels were test fitted to a K11 micra before they were listed??

swiper has already said this.

Sorry, I have no credit, you do have my e-mail though?

I only fit them on the front, never thought that they wouldn't fit over the rear hubs, my apologies, I am sure that we can come to a compromise about the mods needed to get these to fit, send me a mail, no need to do it on the forums.

Craig

swiper has already said this.

They fitted the fronts fine.

Back