engines in and running :) just like to say and ask...

1thanks to, frank, belly93, stani1O29, and anyone i may of forgotten! for all there help.. 2. thanks to hoopdub for the engine :)runs sweet! 3thanks for mates for all there half 7morning till 9pm days ;) and a few questions it seems to be using alot for fuel :/like i mean qoruter tank for like 4Omiles :/ and the carbon canister thingyy is still in my bay with wires plugged in but going no where should i take it out? and if i do how do i plug the holes where the hoses that go to the t/b?? and where dose the the small pipe from air box plug to :/cant find it anywhere fp :/thanks again :)

not too heavy :p can u tell me why the temp gage is reallllly low when driving but up to running temp at idel :/

and can u show me a pic of the pipes i need to block up andewhere there plugged in please :)and where dose the air box pipe plug to? :/

and can u show me a pic of the pipes i need to block up andewhere there plugged in please :)and where dose the air box pipe plug to? :/
Mine has 2 pipes under the mani (a little one to the fuelrail, and a bigger one to the pcv valve on the cam cover) and i have 1 pipe at the back of the mani to the brake servo, all others are binned or blocked

not too heavy :p can u tell me why the temp gage is reallllly low when driving but up to running temp at idel :/

probably got an air lock, are your heaters warm? is the coolant tmp sensor on the engine? i cant remember lol, if its on the engine did you swap it for your old one.

heaters are warm yes :), and i have no idea what that is or where to find it hoop :/, ahh balls haha help? :p im useless haha, and franks i have one that gose from under mani up through it and plugs somewher haha one from brake servo to t/b and then theres 2 more that come off which if i have put them in right place then they go to tyhe carbon thingy and into block coz its got a 3way on it but there not plugged in the block coz theres no where to plug em :/so there left lose :/

if your free sometime hoop i could pop up and u could have a quick look for me if everythings right haha if u didnt mind that is haha

thats ok, i wont be about till sunday morning though, busy busy till then, training straight from work tonight, painting a car tomorow so sunday is the earliest slot in my diary :D

Back