Engine suggestion !!

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Sanman,

This question has been asked heaps of times before. You will find lots of useful info about this conversion by using the forum searching page.

http://www.micra.com.au/community/search.php

It's not an easy conversion but it has been successfully achieved by a few people. This engine is not a direct fit for the micra and requires a lot of custom fabrication and work to fit. Most people find that fitting a turbo to the micra engine is an easier path to more performance.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Don't think so unless someone's done one for race/rally purposes since that sorta thing tends to go under the radar a bit more often.

There's at least a couple in the UK like kristan's one and little bandit, though not sure what happened but I think the latter is no more.

---dens

CMF_sanman

» CMF Member
i c , thanks for guys so professionally reply.

the reason why i ask, coz i really interest how the performance will be if it runs with a SR20. i saw a lot from Taiwan did this conversion.

but maybe as Makes said, go for a turbo conversion is much easier and fun.

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
JKL WROTE:

"I dont think there's one in Australia is there?

deNs WROTE:

"Don't think so unless someone's done one for race/rally purposes since that sorta thing tends to go under the radar a bit more often.<BR><BR>There's at least a couple in the UK like kristan's one and little bandit, though not sure what happened but I think the latter is no more.<BR><BR>---dens

word is there is an sr20det powered one in brisbane.... never seen it but a mate said he has raced it.. but thats it. it is black. and thats all the info i have

Back