engine probs~??????????

hey guys wonder if anyone can help and ssolve this impossible problem, my 1.0 misses an splutters at a certain temp and certain rev range ( 2000-4500 rpm) when u put in the clutch an rev it, it seems to pick up ok. i have resoldered an it makes no diffence. when its heated up a bit it seems ok until i rev really low and steadily again, Anyone help???????? thanks!

sounds like it might be the o2/lamba sensor in the exhaust manifold. does the engine light come on?

when this went on mine, it would hesitate really badly for a few seconds at low revs before suddenly flying forward.

no the engine light on the dash doesnt come on! it jus splutters like mad but doesnt actaully conk out

driving me craaaaaaaaazy!!! gonna smash it very soon with a big hammer

sounds like the old throttle body dry solder connections problem again but could also be the dizzy?

how do i check the sensors and where are they???? just took dizzy off and cleaned it. the prob is intermitant which make me think it cant be plugs dizzy etc cos it would do it all the time. i already soldered the joints just the three! seemed to work better for a while but then back to its usual self

disconnect air flow sensor on throttle body (JUST air flow sensor and NOT the other sensors on throttle body too or your car wont run!)

if it runs ok then, its the throttle body.

if it runs same as before, reconnect it, then unplug o2 sensor on manifold, and if it runs better then thats whats broke, if it doesnt then thats fine.

so thats how i tested my o2/maf sensor. i dont know and wouldnt like to say what other sensors this method of testing works with :/

the 3 sensors u wanna look at are the airflow sensor if you have one (this will be on the air intake/ throttle body), the lamda sensor (this will be somewhere between the exhaust manifold and the cat) and the crankshaft position sensor (dunno where tht is i dnt have a k11)
HTH

Back