engine filter

hello guys

i want to build a race filter in my K10 but here is my problem.

on the filter there is a white flexible tube atached, what is that for and can i remove it whitout a problem.

how did you get it to get a race filter whit pipes?
life this one
41GEB05B43L._SS500_.jpg

can u show me some pics maby of it.

TNX

Patrick from holland

^^ to get more power. And it would sound louder. Weapon R filters are very loud as they have velocity stacks. My bro has 1 on his starlet. Sounds wicked. Google em'.

not fair crazyep82.....?

they do look totally different...and if (?)they do sound different then its not a waste (if thats what the customer is looking for)

agree that no better power than a OEM fitting fabric filter element though

^^ they are known to give better response at least. I agree to the rest. And they are not even expensive 60 quid for a pipe and filter.

Also on the pic above were it shows the carb and filter. What is that long shaft coming out of the top. Can u get rid of it

not fair crazyep82.....?

they do look totally different...and if (?)they do sound different then its not a waste (if thats what the customer is looking for)

agree that no better power than a OEM fitting fabric filter element though

I'd rather just get a filter kit made for the car,the filter element that sits directly onto the carb. . .

^^
on the pic above were it shows the carb and filter. What is that long shaft coming out of the top. Can u get rid of it

It's a Rod attached to the top of the Carb which helps position the Air Filter Lid, I haven't tried to remove it, maybe it's screwed in?

Back