employee discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ger

how much discount do nissan employees get of new cars for familiy and friends? i fancy a qashquai if a relative can get a good discount

how much discount do nissan employees get of new cars for familiy and friends? i fancy a qashquai if a relative can get a good discount

easier to ask your relative that works at Nissan, i would think...

yea mate, probably best to ask your relative. dont think any of the members are nissan employees sorry

i was a salesman at nissan, and the simple answer is no, you mite get a few extras but not much off the price of the car... if any

Off topic but how did you get into that sales job? What qualifications did you have etc? As I'm looking to maybe go into vehicle sales...

Off topic but how did you get into that sales job? What qualifications did you have etc? As I'm looking to maybe go into vehicle sales...

you just need to have the gift of the gab tbh!! if you do get into it be prepared, i was doing 60+ hours a week, one day off, no set brakes, sometimes in on your day off, but it can be good when you make £££

Parts is anything from 8-12%. However new cars varies, something like a 350z there would be some discount but a qashai I would be very unsure because its a new car.

Used cars and extras there are bare discounts. The total price of my micra with extras should have been £7'500, I ended up paying £4'500 (he he he he he) :laugh: :laugh:

£3'000 of a used car, very happy indeed.

Discounts tend to vary every few months. However if you are also part exchanging a car they tend to offer you a much lower price for your old car. :down:
Much better if you aren't part exchanging. :glance:

dealer prices

test drove a qashqai today, very good but dealers still do not know official employee discounts. any rumours? also they wanted to give me about £400 less for my part ex then it was worth because of the small amount of money they would make on the deal !

Perfect example of how to get the attention of the mods.
New user, three posts of exactly the same content.
Usual pratice now is to look up the user name see what turns up search for any other related info, discuss between admin and then see what action (if any) need be taken..

thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back