emanage base map for turbo micra

CMF_jabran200

» CMF Member
Woulda anyone on here be able to share their mape for an emanage which i can use to get to the tuners? The reason i ask is My tuner is far away and i would need to get on the highway which means going to atleast 3000rpm and i just want to be safe and not destroy my car.

If not then i'll try and get it towed or something but i rather not as it just wasting money as my car runs just not sure on boost lol

you'll be able to drive it, just don't go above 0psi on your boost gauge (very light throttle). just drive it normally, as long as you don't boost it, its safe as, what injectors you running? ... you could virtually run a car forever with a turbo installed and just not boost it, fitting a turbo makes little difference to the maps off boost.

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
im now after the same a base map as im now going to buy an greddy emanage insted of having the standard ecu remapped so if someone could help me and jabran 2000 that would be brilliant thankyou james

sarge3uk WROTE:

"im now after the same a base map as im now going to buy an greddy emanage insted of having the standard ecu remapped so if someone could help me and jabran 2000 that would be brilliant thankyou james

there would be no real base map as such for a turbo micra,,... what injectors/turbo, etc... ga15 injectors are a waste of time on a turbo micra, just set everything above 2500-3000rpm @ around 25% throttle to 100% duty cycle. if you really wana be safe till you get it professionally tuned. put up a lil more information about your setups, and someone might be able to help you.

CMF_jabran200

» CMF Member
Why would ga15 injectors be useless? they are bigger injectors compared to stock. I have ga16 injectors which are 180cc compared to stock 130cc which means i can safely tune without maxing them out, also i've been told for safe tune injectors shouldnt exceed 90% duty cycle for safety etc

O.k so here is my setup anyway.
t25 turbo stock 6psi setting (want to take it to around 8psi with adjustable actuator or boost controller)
ga16 injectors
stock manifold + throttlebody
2" exhaust straight through

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
I assume you are running on standard compression?

You maybe able to get away with GA16 injectors on a 1.0 turbo, but you will have to keep an eye on the duty cycles to be sure when mapping. I would stick with 80% max duty on a turbo app, 90% is cutting it too fine in my opinion and will sacrifice reliability.

You'll also have to be careful with boost levels on a standard compression engine unless you want ring failure. Boost is easy to get carried away with ;)

CMF_jabran200

» CMF Member
I've been on some primera forums and people say they fir sr20 injectors to their ga16 so does that mean we can fit the sr20 injectors? or is the ga16 fuel rail different somehow?

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
im going to be running t2 turbo
1600 injectors (may go bigger sr20 poss)and 1600 throttlebody
standard manifold(customized for the setup)
2"exhaust straight through
3 angle grind (valves)
adjustable boost (starlet lo-hi boost swith)(5-8psi)
uprated actuator
rs turbo intercooler
2kg lightened flywheel
nissan skyline gts fuel pump
adjustable fuel pressure regualotor
the list goes on really

i want a base mape or a copy of someone elses map just to get it all rolling and from there going to mess around with it on dyno and get it to the right spec maybe using megasquirt cause i no some one who builds them for people you posted on my project before turbo march-rolling shell

jabran200 WROTE:

"Why would ga15 injectors be useless? they are bigger injectors compared to stock. I have ga16 injectors which are 180cc compared to stock 130cc which means i can safely tune without maxing them out, also i've been told for safe tune injectors shouldnt exceed 90% duty cycle for safety etc<BR><BR>O.k so here is my setup anyway.<BR>t25 turbo stock 6psi setting (want to take it to around 8psi with adjustable actuator or boost controller)<BR>ga16 injectors<BR>stock manifold + throttlebody<BR>2" exhaust straight through <BR>

we have ga15 injectors in gtrholics car (running r34 bb gtr turbo) and it maxes out the duy cycle at 3000rpm on about 3psi boost, thats why there useless, he must be making a fair bit more power if you guys can use them and be running under 90%.
sarge3uk WROTE:

"im going to be running t2 turbo<BR>1600 injectors (may go bigger sr20 poss)and 1600 throttlebody <BR>standard manifold(customized for the setup)<BR>2"exhaust straight through <BR>3 angle grind (valves)<BR>adjustable boost (starlet lo-hi boost swith)(5-8psi)<BR>uprated actuator<BR>rs turbo intercooler<BR>2kg lightened flywheel<BR>nissan skyline gts fuel pump<BR>adjustable fuel pressure regualotor <BR>the list goes on really<BR><BR>i want a base mape or a copy of someone elses map just to get it all rolling and from there going to mess around with it on dyno and get it to the right spec maybe using megasquirt cause i no some one who builds them for people you posted on my project before turbo march-rolling shell

you'll get to the dyno easy as with stock maps provided you don't drive it like you stole it.

CMF_jabran200

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

we have ga15 injectors in gtrholics car (running r34 bb gtr turbo) and it maxes out the duy cycle at 3000rpm on about 3psi boost, thats why there useless, he must be making a fair bit more power if you guys can use them and be running under 90%. sarge3uk WROTE:

Dude 3 psi on a gtr t28 bb turbo is not the same as 3 psi on different t25. So you are making over 120 atw with 3 psi? A guy over here ran his car around 6 psi (possibly 8) and got 120atw on his cg13 and thats with ga16 injectors and a safc hack. A turbo that size must just start spooling around 2500-3000rpm on a stock cg13, any link to GTRHOLIC's spec list as i tried searching but couldnt find anything.

jabran200 WROTE:

"<BR>
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>we have ga15 injectors in gtrholics car (running r34 bb gtr turbo) and it maxes out the duy cycle at 3000rpm on about 3psi boost, thats why there useless, he must be making a fair bit more power if you guys can use them and be running under 90%.
sarge3uk WROTE:<BR><BR><BR>"</DIV><BR><BR>Dude 3 psi on a gtr t28 bb turbo is not the same as 3 psi on different t25. So you are making over 120 atw with 3 psi? A guy over here ran his car around 6 psi (possibly 8) and got 120atw on his cg13 and thats with ga16 injectors and a safc hack. A turbo that size must just start spooling around 2500-3000rpm on a stock cg13, any link to GTRHOLIC's spec list as i tried searching but couldnt find anything.<BR><BR><BR><BR></DIV>

nah, no specs, prefers it top secret :) haven't dynoed it.. obviously.. as its leaning out hardcore... starts spooling pretty early, ball bearing... but yeh, must be making heaps of power if we can lean em out that early.

Back