Electric windows

Don't see a reason why they shouldn't. There were no changes to the body of the car.
I'm not sure if pre-facelift has mounting holes for the electric motor, might have to make some for the rivets. Also why not just buy electric window conversion kit? Those are easier to install and work a treat.

Not sure if only certain models of preface lift models had the wire loom and connectors already in the doors for electric windows maybe gx upwards what model is yours? B-)

You just need to hope nissan left you the inner loom for them or you'll need to buy some good lengths of wire and make your own.

I will check my micra Vibe sales brochure to see if electrical windows was a factory optional extra if so the main loom could have the electric window cables/relay/fuse ect in it, if so it could be an easy "plug and play" mod! B-)

Just checked the sales brochures the 1996/1997 Vibe did not have the optional factory fitted electric windows offered, but if it shares the same main wire loom as the 1997 models: GX , SR and SLX you could be lucky! B-)

I am 99% the 1997 Passion should have the cables and connector plugs for the electric windows included in the main loom and in the doors because the GX, SR and SLX of the same year had front electric windows! B-)

Back