Electric window switch wiring

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
The loom for the passenger side window switch got mashed at the plug that fits into switch. 95/96sr type. has anyone got a loom from the same year that they could take a photo of so that i can put the wires back in the correct location. the best pic would be of the rear of connection so I can see where the wires are located.:blush:

Hey bud, ill take a pic for you and post tomorrow evening around 18:00. as working till then. but of course ull probably get help before :p

here you go mate! hope this is what you wanted? only a couple of minutes over lol :blush:

Attachments

• PICT0147.JPG
    PICT0147.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 536
  • PICT0145.JPG
    PICT0145.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 434
thanx very much for that but quess what its not the same..........now why am i not suprised bloomin nissan why cant they use the same coloured wires...will take a photo of mine and upload it. it has a black plug on it and has 2 blue wires a black wire a green wire and 2 reds

thats annoying! sorry it didnt go to plan bud!
isnt there ac onnector down on the left of the foot well, where there is a connector block?
if there is i can take a pic of this and with the otehr pics you should be able to figure out where they go etc!!!!

juast aslong as nissan havent changed colours back along loom,......but then might not matter actually!!!

What I had was the original si loom in doors plugs were not compatible with the super sport or s/r loom I got from breakers so I went back to breakers and removed the door harnesess along with the switches after I had completed the drivers side and went to do the passenger side I noticed that the connecting plug had somehow got mashed most likley culprit was my jack russell he likes to chew stuff in the garage. so I have straightened the plug but the wires are out of it .The si loom is the same plug and colouring as the one you posted which is the wrong one for me......so the one I have must be an early loom.

i see! well i have just look down inside the passenger foot well but the connector block doesnt match up with all the colours from my window loom....then i remembered when i had my door card off, im not sure if i have seen another connector block here before it exits into the car??

sorry

I have found another sr in scrappy so off today to try and get that part of loom (if its the same) one never knows!

Back