dyno at last

cisco

» CMF Member
Mate that is s-moookin'!

Unreal congrats.

Slam up the graph in the dyno rangers section!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Thats on 8psi too isn't it Aaron?

Cisco, does your controller spike?

Well done Aaron, thats a damn nice figure. After I sort out my spiking I'll be sure to hit the dyno on high/low boost settings!

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Nice smooth graph shape aswell Aaron. Shows that it would be driving nicely.

That swift did awesome off 15psi/T25. Did he have an LSD? Sounds like it would scream.

Nah mighty. When it peaks at 15.5psi (like now on high setting), that's as high as it gets, i.e. it doesn't spike to 19 before and then settle back down to 15.5 etc.
Same for low setting at 11psi, it doesn't spike above 11 before settling back to 11.

But I can't adjust it to any lower than 11psi at the moment. Will sort that out whenever the time comes when my car gets fixed and put back on the road.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hrrmm only 7spi?! Damn thats a REAL nice figure for that boost

Hey Cisco... My controller spikes at the moment (ie. to run a constant 10psi I have to hit 1.0bar for ~1/2 seconds before it settles down... no good) So I might have to invest in a new controller, I think my solenoid is stuffed.

Also.. Without getting a new actuator you might not be able to run lower boost than 11psi. If you want, I have a T25G 7psi actuator you can have.

Seano

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmm cool thanks mate. Yeah I was wondering if it might be just the boundaries of my current actuator.

I also have that turbosmart stage-1 boost controller just sitting here too (the one removed from my car). If you want to install it for now just to run a constant boost level while you haven't got your new one, you can have that aswell. Works perfectly. Maybe we should do a trade :) heh.

I see. yeah a spike's a bit risky isn't it.

Back