dvd burning software

Robert

Ex. Club Member
I'm trying to find some free software to burn a dvd, but can't find anything good enough..

I want to add special features etc, but all i can find are programs that have set menus with play and scene selection menu's.

Basically, i want it set out like this:

-introduction video
-menu ('play' links to movie, and 'special features' links to a special features menu)
-special features menu (needs to link to 3/4 different videos)

Any help?

It's unlikely you'll find software capable of doing that for free! Why don't you purchase something legally?

powerdvd is good especially if you have a graphics card capable of hardware acceleration. costs a lot of money though...

tried a free trial of nero but i couldnt see a way of adding in the menus..

I think i've found something, but need to find a way of converting .wmv files to mpegs?

pinnacle studio will do that - again not free. Windows movie maker might get you some way too..

i used movie maker to make the videos, no way of putting in the menu's i want though. Windows dvd maker only has 'play' and 'scenes' menus, so thats no good either.

I've got a couple of programs that should do what i want now, but need to convert the wmv files to mpeg somehow..

That's not really too helpful considering there's no GUI out of the box, and it's a pretty vast piece of software. Especially to add DVD menus and the like! Show me the command to add a bunch of DVD titles, to encode and burn to DVD and i'll give you a cookie.

James I was responding to the last line of his last post,

I've got a couple of programs that should do what i want now, but need to convert the wmv files to mpeg somehow..

for which ffmpeg is perfect.

Back