drop it kid

bogus pic in the add . its corsa b coilies specification
front go on with slight modding, rear are the shocker only. karls blog got all info i think

from this blog bro, defo lots of downsides to em. but on a very low budget its one way

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/41621-Project-quot-Charlie-quot/page3

they,re not really height adjustable mailys, you can gain a bit of height if you increase the preload (tho that makes them even stiffer :eek:)
you could lower them about 30mm if you use the spring helpers (but i doubt you will want to lower these tho lol)
polly p,s are true height adjustable ones, where B is the height adjusting collar, and A is the preload adjustment eh

:grinning: ok mate, but these are the short cut way, the expensive one's are the professional jobby
Yeah I know that I assumed that it had been discussed on the forum enough for people to all have their opinions. maybe I've just read everything wrong :blush:
If you can get the mods sorted cheap then it's a perfectly good make do imo.

I have a feeling it's the bottom bolt hole that needs adjusting not the top camber slot and no it's just it looks like the car has lowered itself so I wanna see if the helper springs help

thought i'd finish this thread as they have been fitted
very suprized at the handling at all speeds its smooth, motorway -yourway and myway its all good only the matiz set up franks/malcolmt/baguette got running is better for the budget modds, other wise its them very expensive coilies like pollyp
brilliant !

thought i'd finish this thread as they have been fitted
very suprized at the handling at all speeds its smooth, motorway -yourway and myway its all good only the matiz set up franks/malcolmt/baguette got running is better for the budget modds, other wise its them very expensive coilies like pollyp
brilliant !

and they were surprisingly good quality to my eyes too (Y)

this is it , the most hated its the only reason that the r-reg must have waited
same TUV make as hooded showed recently just a blue color instead of red
i knew some thing was right when you had a quick spin and gave the thumbs up frank, apart from my dodgy cv joints and wishbone's this suspension is completely noise less even over the worst bumps potholes
no rubbing at the moment with these 13" sr alloys

Back