How easy is it to do?

T

TAYLOR

How easy is it to modify these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7972906025&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT to fit a L reg 1994 K11?

piece of piss. they dont actually need modified so to speak, they simply need a few little cuts in the bulb area to make the bulb holders fit - 2 minute job if that, simple stanley knife or hacksaw will do. then just cable tie or duck tape the bulb holders in place, you will however need some coloured bulbs and if you feel u need it some reflectors too to stick on the back of ur motor somewhere although i have never had any of them on and i been pulled about summit else and cops never mentioned my lights so personally wouldnt bother
actually, you dont even need the coloured bulbs coz he selling them with too

yea there are a fair few people with these lights on their k11's.... dunno if titchs will b any different to yours as his is a facelift. but bens isnt a facelift..

sure someone whos fitted these would be nice enough to make a guide??? wouldnt they o_O

Really easy to fit as all you have to do is mod the back of them slightly where the bulb is. Up at the top.
Titch :kungfu:

P.S - Might do a guide later

Back