Door trims

Once minor annoyance that is starting to become a major annoyance, is the distinct lack of cupholders in the K11 Micra! I have an older pre facelift model, however I noticed that on the newer K11 models they come with a cupholder on the front door trim.

My question is: Is it possible to put the cupholder from the door trim on an older K11? I want to keep the door trim as original as possible, just wondered about the fitting?

Has anyone actually tried just take the holders out of a Micra and fitting them onto a Micra without the holders? Just wondered if it was a standard size. No point buying them if they won't fit haha. How do they fit do you know Davy?

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Has anyone actually tried just take the holders out of a Micra and fitting them onto a Micra without the holders? Just wondered if it was a standard size. No point buying them if they won't fit haha. How do they fit do you know Davy?

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Hello Millardo. I've got a pair of black ones here somewhere, I'll have a look tomorrow to see how they fit.
I would have a guess at a couple of screws and a few poppers.

IMG0694A.jpg
there are twelve of these that take screws through the door card by the looks of it.

Attachments

• IMG0694A.jpg
    IMG0694A.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Back