Door speakers..

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Hi Peeps,

Has anyone mounted some speakers into the rear doors.. (those of you with 5 door micra's) I was thinking i might try and install a 6 inch sub in each of my rear doors.. but wondered if it had been done before :)

Fankss

Well im not really fussed if i have to have some big spacers and they stick out of the doors, Also the rear windows are never opened as i dont really ever carry passengers in the back so they could go as far back as needed, But i was thinking it might be worth trying, its either that or an under seat sub, but apparently they arnt great and i think having 2x 6 inch subs in the rear doors would be pretty awesome :)

Well new plan is to custom mount 2 6x9's in the rear doors which will then be amped, this should give me the little bit more volume and bass that I'm after :p

So in total that will be a sub custom mounted in the boot with its amp, then 2 6x9's on the parcel shelf which are driven by an amp under the passenger seat, then there will be 2 6x9's in the rear doors also driven by the amp under the passenger seat, then the two front 6.5 inch speakers and their tweeters driven by another amp under the drivers seat :) then the source is my clarion head unit :p can't wait for the rear doors to be done, I'm doing them on Sunday :p

Back