Donny cruise,grimsby,hull,,,anywhere????

bit of an odd one this but seeing as this forums the most active and the most relevant to what I'm gona ask il give it a whirl

over the last decade ive drifted away from street life in cars but when i was out everynight causing havok it was buzzing with a cruise on every weekend,,,we would go to donny one weekend then lincoln lot would come to scunny then out on kleggy seafront the next,,,,,,,,,loads of us cruising down the motorway,,,,lads handing out flyers for there local meet etc etc

my driving buddies have all grown up,been sent down or just smoke to much and have become f4t lazy bar stools,,,,,,,,so whats it like now?

i see a few groups in carparks from time to time but nothing like i remember,,,please dont take this as bragging but we used to fill morrisons,,,get moved on and fill another

is donny cruise still going,,whats it like,when is it,,,,,every month it was,,,proper bo it was!!!!!

am i just getting old and out the loop??,,,,i hope so because it would be a dam shame if my old memory's dont exist anymore!!!!!!!

peace out my little maccy dees eating mofos!!!!

Large events don't really happen anymore.
There's some small Jap meets local to me.
People are only interested in shows like JAE etc.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Reading cruise used to be on but that has become unpopular too.

Ace Cafe is the only one I know of now.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

not really events as such just a few hundred cars parked up,,i would of thought the internet/facebook would have made the cruise scene bigger

noticed a group of modified cars at kleggy seafront last weekend,, a good 20-30 cars but not enough to park up and have a look around unless you want to look like a car thief or weirdo

Only one i know like how your describing is Croydon Purley way weekly hit.
They also move to different local location after a few hours

Back