Does NEone else HATE their job????

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I'm ready to take the power cable i KEEP tripping over and hang myself wiv it grr grr grr

I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!

AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!grr grr grr

Lucky I like to swear a lot!!!

i don't even get a lunch break grr

i work on the computer most of the time....

Work = Forum

but no lunch!!!!

i'm not allowed to surf the net.

this is stelth posting.

Doesn't mean i'm having fun.....

£80 a week.

not enough to feed myself

£7000 debt

i HATE everything!!!!

£80 a week?! how many hours you doing? obviously not full time?

why not get a full time job that you enjoy more?

9:00~5:30

Modern apretiship so it's ok to screw me over

i got sacked from my last job for no reson but because it was an MA then it's ok they don't have to give me a reson.

only get the day off cos im doing college work instead. well hlf doing college work. i remember being on £80 a week fultime at a garage! go abck to school and train you should get a grant

i don't want to go back to school!!!

i had a worse time there than i am here....

Hmmmmm I like to swear a lot it i'll rob a bank or something.

my mate aways said i should go with him in the LSD business.

he's making £1000 a week sitting at home!!!! grr

my work.... get to see all the men in shorts come to use the gym or play football.... what more cud a lady ask 4 lol

uni however i hate!!!

RE: RE: Does NEone else HATE their job????

Raceworx said:
if i were you id turn the wanker in and get a reward!

he's my best mate!

i might take him up on his offer. i'm sick of trying to lawfully make my way through life.

it's like trying to get somewhere on time and keeping to the speed limits. it don't work.

Nice guys finnish last and all that I like to swear a lot

phew radgie alert!
everyone hates their job, its a nationally accepted fact.
me and ian work in the same store but i have to move to a totally different department, thats barely attached, incase i look at him, or breathe in his direction or obviously, incase he bends me over the freezers in full view of the customers.
morrisons sux
but, to I like to swear a lot them off... any one who comes to the jarra petrol point gets accidently free petrol points while i use the excuse that im new therefore still a spaz

yeah its ok.
5.05 an hour, although they havent put it up since my bday so im getting 200 hours back this pay day, plus my tax back so woo i might buy a pony or a plane or something.
wheels and skirts actually but you know... its close

It looks like i've pi$$ed a few people off with this post... i'm sorry i'm probably having a bad day hehe.
i didn't get much sleep last night cos i'm just worrying about a few people who went to thailand and they're not returning my E-mails....

but hay they probably don't have any computers over there any more so maybe i'm just paranoid.

sorry guys:down:

dont worry about it. im not pi$$ed atcha!
*hugs* they'll be fine. i was uber worried about one of my mates too but he was fine. electrical difficulties so no pooters over there

As a motorcycle paramedic this time of year
is most demanding all I ever seem to do is be
picking body parts up after drink drive accidents.
I attended one this morning on the a1 at morpeth
a porsche had gone under an artic lorry,
it severed the drivers head clean off needless
to say there was'nt much I could do for him.

I dont hate my job technically though i dont have a job..lol..
am i the only person here that is jobless?
Owen

I have no job, although i am a design student but that doesn't count as work :laugh:

I don't have a job, too busy with uni and helping out with family business. Though got something lined up with JP Morgan in the City in summer.

i was only on £40 a week, but ya just gotta stick it through, now im on a good wage and only work 2 or 3 days a week.. becoming a lady of leisure hehe!

NeX said:
i'm not allowed to surf the net.

this is stelth posting

NeX said:
i got sacked from my last job for no reson but because it was an MA then it's ok they don't have to give me a reson.

maybe it wasnt as steath as you think.....:blush:

Lol, I earn more than £80 a week for doing 14 hours!!! :eek: Plus I'm at uni though, so that and the car soon eats it up hehe. :)

Attachments

• JHA-Christmas-04-12.JPG
    JHA-Christmas-04-12.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 218
At least your getting paid to learn.......the money should just be a bonus.

The people who are at uni have to actually pay themselves to learn - which right royally suck ass and normally results in lots of debt.

Hi,

I quite like my job. I don't like getting up in the morning (Like everybody else!)... and going out when it's absolutely freezing!

I'm not in any debt either. I prefer to keep it that way, as I don't believe in spending money you haven't got... unless it's for a mortgage. :)

-Elliot

I get paid £90 a week to be a dinnerlady at the uni hahah n thats only 17.5 hours a week + im a full time A-levle student so not too bad really. Dont know what to do next yr at uni though, i quite like my job at times coz its a doddle and i can call myself names for being a dinner lady but i hate school. Come on the student loan

not saying how much i get paid because it would piss people off....but heres a story....

i worked for a company for 2 years was a supervisor at 17 had 4 people working for me enjoyed it some days didnt like the way i was treated at other times and some hour i used to work where stupid for example 6am till 3am then back in at 7am and finished at midnight, other times were working 7am till midnight for a month solid...but anyway i left and went to a company that was closley connected to the first one and it was worse the way i got treated was bad and i got paid less and it was generally ****..im now back at the first company and although i sometimes get bored and pi$$ed off i just think back and remeber it could be worse.....

the grass is alway greener on the other side ....until you get over there and its all brown and scortched lol

you people doing apprentships may not be on much now but my cousin did one up north and 6 years later hes on 30k a year basic .. more than his dad ! its well worth doing and i wish i had !

mike

(please excuse spelling mistakes and bad sentenses):p

my summer job (if i get it, final interview out of three!) is as a summer camp rep in america. so six paid weeks out there in the sun with ratty brats but hey its fun!
i get £2000 (thats right... two grand. not just finger hiccups on the "0" key) for the time im there plus extra if i stay longer. the company pay everything except visa (and im assuming car rental but i'll check that)

sounds exactly like what my sister is doing in the summer aswell. :) i did a similar thing in france last year, was great fun. only diffrence was i was working as a climbing instructor at an outdoor persuits place. friend of mine was there with me teaching snowboarding. was great fun. all the instructors used to get drunk pretty much every night (the centers bar was free for staff) **sigh** good memories.
Owen

i'm totally excited!!!
six whole weeks on the range!!! yey!
get to teach lil phsyco americans how to operate a gun though :S if i dont come back... assume i was assassinated

sounds like fun.
I bet its not as much fun as im haveing right now though.
My band have decided they want to do a cover of britney spears - everytime o_O for those of you that dont know my band's style is a lot like Rage Against the Machine with a bit of an influence from Drowning Pool.. lol.. somehow i dont think their idea will work.. but i have to humor them so i am tryign to learn the lyrics and basically rewrite the guitar completley. :S BAH!! WTF are they on?!?!?!
lmao
Owen

Layla said:
i'm totally excited!!!
six whole weeks on the range!!! yey!
get to teach lil phsyco americans how to operate a gun though :S if i dont come back... assume i was assassinated

is it called 'Camp America'?
a lot of the tutors at college are pushin that on us

Think that Camp America would be great fun. Would love to do something like that. I hopefully going to New Zealand this year of Christmas, so thats all my holidays for this year anyway! Wanting to go away with mates somewhere in the summer, but can't see it, not with Jae and all! :kungfu:

new zealand is great :D takes AGES to get there though. when i went i flew to thailad and then from there to australia and then to new zealand. stayed the night in thailand though which was fun. :) what part of new zealand are you going too? there are some beautifull towns/cities there, christchurch is one of my faves though :)
Owen

Auckland i would hope, got family out there so it would at least be cheap accomidation. Whats your bands name? Any Cd's or that out?

cool.
band's called Dragonfly. we dont have any albums out yet but we are busily working on new songs (or we were before they decided to do a britney spears cover) ready for the end of march when we are all off to manchester to record our first album. our bassists dad is friends with someoen that works in the studio and he took a demo tape for his boss and they want to record an album for us for free and release it under their own label :D should be cool.
Owen

Starting to dislike mine alot, bank is severly fukcing us over!
Want us to work saturday's which is only half a day and make the rest the time up telesaling.
My grade never had to work sat's now we will and those who do won't be paid the £80 a day as before!

Can anyone recommend a job?

Back