Does it exist

I am after replacing my old K11, but want another. Would like K11 with all the bells and whistles.:doh: Did they do a 1.0 Automatic with power steering, central locking.

According to the 1993 brochure, (and this is from memory, so it may be a bit wrong) power steering and an auto was standard on mobility benefit models, so if you could find one of those then there you have it. I'm pretty sure the later models came with power steering and aircon standard so you could find one of those with a 1l auto too.

fitting PAS is easy, same with central locking (i used a unit from a primera and it was a straight swap) electric windows are fairly easy to fit if you get all the wiring, air con is a ##### to fit, but it can be done, and other mods like cup holders and arm rests are easy too. i took my fairly base model Lx and added a lot of extra features like remote central locking and PAS.

Yer I think all autos had pas because the gearbox was so much heavier and because the people driving autos are more likely to need lighter steering.

My K11 Facelift 1.0 SE 51 Reg has PAS and central locking as standard it has always been in private ownership and has never been a Motability car (although I do have another car on Motability a Toyota iQ auto) so yes PAS and central locking is standard in this spec of Micra you just have to keep an eye out for one on Ebay, Auto trader etc

Back