body kit for k11

kristian

One Way Mule
So who won the rally WORKS bodykit on ebay then?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4523394184&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

That would be ME!

had a big month so far with my new super s and now this kit..

kristian

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
true, it will take a lot of work to get it fitted. you may as well start saving for the 19's to fit in the arches too, even they will look a tad small lol.

seriously tho, a very good price and it will look very unique im sure. good luck with it, cant wait to see the finished results. keep us posted how it goes.

Dave

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
oh and i thought you might be interested in the p'shop i did a while back as its the same kit. it has a LOT of potential.

enjoy...

[attachment=193]

Dave

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
and this one OMG :love: :devil: :love: *wipes drool from side of mouth*

its jus been posted up on MicraHolics

[attachment=194]

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
looks good. Im lookin for good bodykits too for my Micra. I cant view those images, I must need privaliges or something o_O

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
the black kit is available from westmidlands motorsport, it costs a fortune mine, unless oyu get a steal like kristian did on ebay

Dave

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
Ive been speaking to the guy who I won the body kit off, organising collection etc..

and had a conversation about getting some more bits off him.

( He rallies micras )

body kits, performance parts etc..

for example..

race spec CAMS, in a RACE spec head that wil rev to 9000rpm if connected to 'auto' bottom half with manual box..plus some other magic bits.. good for 127BHP N-A... thats without a turbo! Very good condition. Has done 500 miles..

£300

bargain...

He doesn't have many bits as he sells them as soon as he gets them etc..
So handfull of bits for sale all the time... but they go quickly..

Kristian...

( Anything anyone wants me to ask him about? )

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
oh yea..

Ill post sum pics of the kit attached to my car this weekend when im home. So people can visualise it a bit better then some panels on the floor..

kristian

H

Herr_spl1ff

RE: RE: body kit for k11

kristian said:
<snip>
race spec CAMS, in a RACE spec head that wil rev to 9000rpm if connected to 'auto' bottom half with manual box..

Is the auto block any different to the manual? I thought they would be the same engine with a different box on...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Sounds good mate!!! Let us know how you get on with it. Will take alot of fitting I think but should look the mutts if done correctly. That black one is gorgeous!!! :D

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
RE: RE: RE: body kit for k11

Herr_spl1ff said:
Is the auto block any different to the manual? I thought they would be the same engine with a different box on...

I knew they were stronger but to what degree I didn't know..

He went on to explain why they use the auto box, because is MUCH stronger with engine modds ( cams, flywheel etc ).. its the best setup for high RPM, therefore stupid BHP ( for N/A )

Ill find out when I see him.. get all the rally tricks of the trade, and as many connections and phone numbers I can

kristian

mike

I love Ed!!!!
kristian said:
for example..

race spec CAMS, in a RACE spec head that wil rev to 9000rpm if connected to 'auto' bottom half with manual box..plus some other magic bits.. good for 127BHP N-A... thats without a turbo! Very good condition. Has done 500 miles..

£300

bargain...

If these are NME RACE cams then these will not be suitable for road use as the car will have little power under 4k.

Personally i would be very interested in seeing what else he has as i will be needed bits for the car.

Mike

M

mr-micra-sam

wohhhhhhhh

race spec CAMS, in a RACE spec head that wil rev to 9000rpm if connected to 'auto' bottom half with manual box..plus some other magic bits.. good for 127BHP N-A... thats without a turbo!

that would shift!!!!! nearly as much power as my volvo but half the weight:suspect:

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member

£300

So he is selling this?

Lou

Ex. Club Member
wey, good man1 that black one looks similar to one round our way, cept its running rwd and an s13 lump! lol

B

Ben

dont like the kit to b honest but will be interesting to see it on. Looks like some old man knocked it up in his shed out of MDF

mike

I love Ed!!!!
The kit is special and a good buy.

kristian i have sent you a PM that lays out roughly what you have to do to fit the kit and what else can be done to compliment the kit.

I do hope this doesn't put you off as it is alot of work but if you stick to it you will have one very special road spec micra.

Mike

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
cheers mike..

Im going to have a multitude of pics on this weekend so every1 can make up their own mind...

Somthing very special indeed..:devil:

kristian

M

micar

will be good to see a wideish arched micra around. then you could come to events and show it off

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Dont normally like bodykis but that should look good. It will be alot of work though. the race spec stuff looks intresting aswell!