• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

DizzySpell's 1.3LX

Dizzy, you car MUST be in the 2013 calendar!!!
_small.jpg

It's F(*^&*@)&^EY)g GORGEOUS, man :)

I guessed it might be to do with the weather. Is your ground clearance something that gets spot checked - like the police do in Aus?

Is your ground clearance something that gets spot checked - like the police do in Aus?

Funny thing just happened, I was sitting on grosery store parking lot when police drive past me. Then I see in the mirror that they make U-turn and park behind me.
Officer walks to the car and I open window, first thing he said was, we came to check your wheels.:oops: Checked driving licence, registration papers and give breathalyzer test. Then he asked if tires hit arches and tested with fingers for clearance and is tires mot-inspected,answered no and no need still inside the limits. Then he comment about wheel widht, I said yes they bit wide... He walked around car and talked his partner about how tread is still inside arch.:D Then he gave papers back, wished a nice day and they left.

Micra = 500-2500 €
Coilies + wheels = 1000€
People in 20000-30000€ cars stares like crazy = prizeless :p

Wheels. I want them :O They fit nicely for 8.5j, are the arches rolled or anything?
Where did you get the tyres from?

Colour is bonerific too.

all i can think when i see that car is 'it needs a roof cage full of beer crates and spare steelies' them rims bring my volk-rat in me :p

lil update

Installed "new" old steering wheel. I've had this wheel "on the self" from '96, so I think it was time to use it?

Momo Jackie Stewart edition
8117316554_240a9644c7_c.jpg

and when I say old I mean OLD, date stamp on the wheel is 10 - 78??? :eek:
8117305353_758038f2af_c.jpg

Mounted with momo hub with 15mm spacer and Datsun horn button:D
8117304991_3cc2b14f77_c.jpg

Did some maintenance also, a oil + filter change. Gotta love those forklifts we have at work!o_O
8117316440_f61e673f13_c.jpg

How's the body shell going on? Apparently In Finland, there a lot of salty roads everywhere.:eek: yea still going strong ;)
Body is "good", two small patches welded, one on rightside sill front of rear tire and another under drivers seat. Luckily first owner has rust proofed undercarriage couple times in the past.

And last 3 winters has been really cold here, so not much salt on the road:)

Still -5 c today and almost -20 c at night

Back