Did you enter a raffle for a Skyline?

Thats shocking! I've just read all 9 pages and cant believe what that guy's done!

they should open a raffle for his home address. such a shame, howver buying a raffle ticket when you live scotland and the raffle is taking place downsouth isnt the smartest idea in the world. fair enough if he said theyre wouldbe video evidence and a big show with thousands of witnessess but otherwise i would be a bit suspicious.

scum is the only word i can think off. he should be lynched

like i always say

if somethings to good to be true it probably is

feel sorry for the guys that paid, but feel worse for the guy that pull the prank if anyone of them finds out where he lives

one of the guys has his address and if nothing is resolved soon i believe he is going to be handing it out.

Amazing I have just read it all including the new thread, and I'm stunned!!!!!! Anyone want to buy an ST? £20/ticket, I want to sell 200..... lol etc.. haha

Ive just read the original thread, 7 pages worth, going to read the other one now. I would be raging if the guy done it to me, he even sold the car via Ebay to the same person. Hope he has to refund everyone.

Ed said:
Amazing I have just read it all including the new thread, and I'm stunned!!!!!! Anyone want to buy an ST? £20/ticket, I want to sell 200..... lol etc.. haha

I'll put 40 quid in

you no i was thinkin of doin this earlier today since i have two micra but i wont b now i will not b trusted

so there goes that idea :(

that guy should be shot in the ar$e for that jus b funny to see him dance round in pain for a while-lol

:D

sure you would be... do it at JAE or seomthing. just cos what someone else has done doesnt mean it'll ruin you

When someone's been on a forum for a while with over 500 posts you tend to think they're ok. I'm all for giving someone the benefit of the doubt and i'm not sure how he could possibly think he'd ever get away with it. Maybe it's just a case of gross mis-management, not understanding the importance of doing it right and getting it totally wrong. Or he's just completely stupid.

I was very close to having a go tbh. It's not like he appeared from nowhere.

These things can work if done properly.

Ian said:
sure you would be... do it at JAE or seomthing. just cos what someone else has done doesnt mean it'll ruin you

Yeah i was thinking that. And another option is the money could go to a third party such as Kev (you know he aint going nowhere! lol) so if you werent to come up with the goods, it could be easily refunded

If done above board etc, its a perfectly good and acceptable way to sell a car! Just gotta do it right

Everyone's a winner!

Arnold said:
Yeah i was thinking that. And another option is the money could go to a third party such as Kev (you know he aint going nowhere! lol) so if you werent to come up with the goods, it could be easily refunded

If done above board etc, its a perfectly good and acceptable way to sell a car! Just gotta do it right

Everyone's a winner!

apart from the 99 people that lose? :)

Ian said:
apart from the 99 people that lose? :)

haha!!

And darren, i have a feeling that people just wouldnt bring money on the day for this kinda thing. Its like you could get 50 people saying they're going to attend a meet, and only 5 show up. The same could happen in this instance, making the whole process a waste of time.

At least if people put the money up first, you can see if there's going to be enough people to make it go ahead!

Im just a too nicer guy, lol, I look after people and would not take money unless i could return it, and I spend to much...lol

Back