Did anyone else get an email from this addy - [email protected]

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Got an email from the above address,

"Mickeybbb!
Wondering if you or your mates are interested in a 1995 micra super s 5 speed with 148k's on.

It has 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, factory alloys,4 near new tyres, rear spoiler, driving lights, and sunroof ,and has a remote control kenwood CD
The body is straight but the green paint is a bit faded.
I aquired it for 1 of the kids as a learner car but they don't want it.
It is currently registered (in my name)but would probably sell unregistered.If I don't sell it by word of mouth I will probably just drive it to the wreckers.(I haven't got time to stuff around with it).
I'm here in Brisbane so let me know if you want to have a look or call me on 0421******.
Make me an offer!!
Grant"

Kinda wierd.. tried to email back, address has been closed/doesn't exist.
Tried to ring him, goes straight to msgbank, heavily accented msg, no idea wat its saying.
Must have got my details from here tho..
must be a scam im assuming, why would you bother tho?.

Michael.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Bit wierd but it's not entirely unbelieveable - but honestly I don't see why you wouldn't post up a thread. I'm guessing he may have looked around some of the recent posts, seen your location and sent it to you based on that - it's quite likely that other people with QLD in their info have been sent it too. In a way it does sound pretty ****ing stupid.. does his best to talk up the car and then say he's probably just going to take it to the wreckers.

Or maybe he just likes you :p oooooooooooh haha..

---dens

Back