Deus Ex Machina Honda Zoomer "Monster bike" for sale. $2500

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Hi Guys,

2004 Honda made, Automatic 50cc, travelled only 2122km, only done less than 200km since arrived in Australia. Imported by Deus Ex Machina in Camperdown, www.deus.com.au (They are the only guys in Australia compliancing them)

Reason to sell: It's been my secret for owning a bike in the family, it never made its way home and always parked under cover at my workplace. Only had it for two months, I already had too much voice and objection when I got my Learner licence.

Great city scooter, easy to ride and handle, max speed 70km/h, did it on Harbour Bridge. No freeway. Rare in Australia, big in Japan. Fuel economy 85-100mpg. Can upgrade engine and exterior.

$2500 ono included new lock with 2 spare keys, and an almost new large helmet if you want.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"OMG! These things are awesome!"</div>

took longer then i thought to see a post by you here. XP

Hahah, Are these registered as a moped?

CMF_2

» CMF Member
It got better style than a mopeds.

Great jcmicra, you can do a better job than me. I always started a project but for some family/ personal reason I can't finish it. I'd like to see the finished product if its in your hands. Gonna be full of style.

Thanks guys. I just sent quotation requests to two interstate bike move company. For both Bris and SA. Will get back to you guys very shortly once I got the reply.

CMF_jcmicra

» CMF Member
ill take it either way 2, whether it be sent over or if i have to fly there and ride it back :)

send me a paypal account i can send the money to. ill deposit $500 first for now until we figure out which way ill pick it up.

Back