Dent in door, what to do?

danni

Ex. Club Member
Well iv got a rather nasty dent in my drivers door, i not sure what its off put the paint is scratched too so it quite noticable.
was just looking for advice weather poeple think it would be better to get it repaired or get a new door?

cheers
danni

Danni i would need to see a picture to give you better advice. At the moment i see few options

1) Get a one of those dent master repair people to check the dent and scratch and give you a quote. My mate had a dent taken out and scratch resprayed on his bonnet for £80

2) Leave it if you cant afford it and just make sure that rust doesn't form in the scratch.

3) Do a midnight raid to Wayne's garden and 'borrow' a door. Could also try you luck and get Wayne to respray it as well.

cheers mike.. ill get a pic tomorrow. just want it doing b4 jae really because it will just make the whole car look pants

its annoyin havin dents that u didnt do yourself!!! grr

yeah prob just get a quote, most good body shops will give you good advice on what is best to do..sometimes it can be more expensive to repair some parts..so it could be cheaper to just get a new door...without seeing the damage it is hard to judge though!

Back