decisions decisions

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
right guys got a few things that i could do with my car and not sure which one to do

1.Do i keep the back seats in and re-cover them all in black and white leather and spray the orange bit white so its fully black and white also recover teh door cards in white leather

2.Do i strip the back seats out and all plastics and fit my show cage with my new boot install that im thinking about with my new fli active trap 12 1000 watts sub and my fli 6x9`s (bearing in mind that i will need to make a false floor for where the back seats go, as i already have a false floor in the boot

which one out of them two for the back end i cant decide either way i think i am going to recloth the front sr seats with white leather but would it not look gash with 3 point harnesses and leather seats

ha ha yea i no joe i already got the cage and new sub didnt cost me anything just a lil swaping of standard parts for them and also bucket seats already on micra sub frames but they will be for sale soon and hopefully will get my bonnet fixed before the meet

Back