DE cat and cast bypass

R

Robin Cooper

I need help, i was looking for a cat by pass or de cat pipe, and icudnt c any 4 mica are there any for micra or you use ones for prima or gti-r which is beta the cat by pass or de-cat

The Janspeed decat comes with a small amount of silencing in it, and tbh I quite like that, its given the car a nice burble :)

ah never mind i understand the 1st post now after taking time to read it slowly.
this is one of those L337 guys yes?
anyway a cat bypass is the same thing as a de-cat.

Yeh kk thnx, i looked on demon teeks were got exhaust form n tht and they dnt do 1 for micra n crnt fina 1 any wer else u now wer 2 get one from or wat car will fit?

and does the janspeed mainfols av 2 be for ,micra (i would expect so)

dude seriously enough of the txt speak please, it took me like four attempts to understand that last post.

for micra exhausts try: www.janspeed.com or a branch of halfords. Ed is selling these to i think. or maniflow.

theres a thread in the k11 tuning section which has a few more links to who sells these.

larkspeed sell janspeed manifolds too

i know some of my posts are bad for reading,but this takes the wee wee

janspeed manifolds have to be for the micra to fit micra. and please dont post again unless its in english.

Robin Cooper said:
Yeh kk thnx, i looked on demon teeks were got exhaust form n tht and they dnt do 1 for micra n crnt fina 1 any wer else u now wer 2 get one from or wat car will fit?

and does the janspeed mainfols av 2 be for ,micra (i would expect so)

well i read this first time dident even see that is was in txt speak!!! LOL (that is how i spoke when i was first on here, now i just make spelling mistakes)

yer i think ed will tell you what you need and will get you a discount (i think)

Back