Datsun Rally Car

LMAO!!

I love some of the questions that have been asked, always comedy in those!

Q: Does it have enough room in the back for me and my girlfrend for a romantic night out at the drive-through?

A: Only if your girlfriends a midget and into dogging

lmfao

nice idea but who would lower their standards to drive it aswell as leaving their micra at home. p.s still can't stop laughing

I saw this very funny :D

59 bhp is more than enough said:
rear wheel drive, i would get it if i had the space and turn it into a drift car. love old jap cars theyreawsome. and the fact that its beige just makes it better

the Stanza is front wheel drive

Ive offered him £26 for the earenade beige thing to by it now but he must then suply the petrol to burn it out down some farm track:laugh:

would be worth getting if it was a 3dr, the panels are all dented and its got a load of rust, i would say put a ca18det in it but it would probably shake the poor old girl to bits

I'm wondering how drivable that is, I wish I have got some spare money and give the car a new career in hillclimb racing being a "rally car" and rather than ending its like in on a 9 to 5 run or banger racing, it should end its life in Shelsley Walsh fighting Westfields and Caterhams.

It's only had 2 previous owners!

Manufacturer DATSUN
Model STANZA GL 5SPD
Body type 4 DOOR SALOON
Colour BEIGE
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 31 December 1983
Number of previous owners 2
Last owner change 04 June 2005

they did that rally thing for charity, i remember them doing it years ago when it was fairly clean

Back