Dashboard Cup Holder (JDM)

As stated, who makes the Danshboard cup holder .. the one that clips on the dashboard of the early K11... and does anyone have any for sale??

Cheers

james

they are rare and expensive, expect to part with good money if you ever find one.

OK,cheers guys!!! i guess if they had any and seens this thread i reckon they would have posted that they have one for sale if anything... what company makes them or used to make them?? any ideas?

cheers

James

OK,cheers guys!!! i guess if they had any and seens this thread i reckon they would have posted that they have one for sale if anything... what company makes them or used to make them?? any ideas?

cheers

James

just got to keep your eyes open, i was lucky enough to pick one up for £15 from someone who had no idea what it was worth. it was on ebay. but that was once in a life time chance.

they are nissan jdm option

not totally sure, you may be right but i am pretty sure nissan brand everything and this doesn't have the nissan logo on it. even things like headlight protectors have nissan on them...

just got to keep your eyes open, i was lucky enough to pick one up for £15 from someone who had no idea what it was worth. it was on ebay. but that was once in a life time chance.

not totally sure, you may be right but i am pretty sure nissan brand everything and this doesn't have the nissan logo on it. even things like headlight protectors have nissan on them...

lucky you. how do they stick down? do they have double sided tape?

strange, mine has a nissan logo on it lol :p

lucky you. how do they stick down? do they have double sided tape?

You have to provide your own double sided tape. But yes.

I'm sure there are better ways of sticking it down. The tape tends to come loose when people drop the seats on it in a 3 door car, and pull at it saying "is this new???"

Back