• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Daims 1.3i Micra

I thought of starting my own blog on here just to post my pictures of changes i am going to do with the car. Hopefully by the time im finished with her shell be looking awesome.Ive seen a few on her already so thought it would be a good idea to give it a go.
Here are the first three pictures i took when i first got her in the conditon she was in. Wasnt the cleanest as you can see but this is easy enough to do.
Z

Can't wait to see what you get done mate! Pictures aren't working, you need to upload them to an image hosting site such as photobucket and link from there using the insert/edit image button above the text box when you write a post...

Hope that helps? :)

Cheers mate that's a big help. I got some pictures ready to but on I will post them in a bit when I jump on the computer

above is the pictures i first took when i got the car all standard.

Only things i had to change was the front to pads after about 200 miles of getting the car and all 4 tyres where bold and really bad. They where about to pop.

Below pictures is the first thing i done with the car.
I found a batman chrome logo for the rear of the car as i like batman alot.

d4d4daa1.jpg

Next thing i wanted to do was sort out my sound system and this was a huge pain. i could not get my head around the wiring for ages but when i finally sorted it and cracked it, it sounded beautiful. Below is the box that sits in my boot all nice and bassy. couple of scratches but you cant complain for £40. I did have a 400w amp but changed this to a 500w :) much better sound. and even better it was a free 500w amp.

560aea48.jpg

This is all i have done with the car so far but i do have some ideas. I will be painting the steelies and buying a full sticker body kit and maybe some interior work. Below is a few pictures of some ideas i have found online.

b4e1a22e.jpg

With the first picture above (red) i have also got a picture where it is the same design in the engine bay with the head and air box like this. But i cant seem to get the picture uploaded at the moment.

More to come soon :)

This is all i have done with the car so far but i do have some ideas. I will be painting the steelies and buying a full sticker body kit and maybe some interior work. Below is a few pictures of some ideas i have found online.

b4e1a22e.jpg
If i remeber rightly this is hoodreapers k11

not yet, havent had the money atm got a few bills to pay. hopefully beginning of october ill make a start (fingers crossed)

Back